The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Remove Claudette

2»

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Radiant said:

@Michiko said:
    chococri said:

Make Claudette white plz

Please stop. I’m sick of seeing this. She is the ONLY dark skin female in this game, let her be that. You sound prejudice and look bad. Claudette is BLACK not WHITE, deal with it or uninstall.

Plz make claudette hot?

Claudette's already hot. Maybe you just aren't looking at her right?
  • ConsoleNurse
    ConsoleNurse Member Posts: 170
    You guys are so racist
  • Radiant
    Radiant Member Posts: 187
    edited October 2018

@Michiko said:
    Radiant said:
    Plz make claudette hot?

Why is she not hot? Because she has darkskin and coarse hair? I'm seriously curious.

Ehm... no.
    Because she simply looks not hot.

She looks more like this:

Than like this:

Does this answer to your racism-suggesting question?

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    edited October 2018
    Vecors said:

@Michiko said:

Why is she not hot? Because she has darkskin and coarse hair? I'm seriously curious.

I dig that topic, if i as a black man say that i think meg looks like a primeval cave girl is it racist too ? People can dislike claudette whatever the [BAD WORD] their reason is. Whiteknighting cringy white people trying to rise and protect the poor blackies - lmao If you say that skin colour giving you a benfit isnt ridiculous, youre delusional.

@Vecors I'm so confused... 
  • Michiko
    edited October 2018
    Radiant said:

@Michiko said:
    Radiant said:
    Plz make claudette hot?

Ehm... no.
    Because she simply looks not hot.

She looks more like this:

Than like this:

Does this answer to your racism-suggesting question?

I didn't suggest anything, I was simply asking a question. If you took my question to be a suggestion about your personal prejudices then maybe you are a racist. Never did I ever suggest you were racist, I asked a legitimate question because I was curious. 

EDIT: But I will admit, you stating that under a post where I was addressing a prejudice comment does look bad & gives people the right to think so.
  • Vecors
    Vecors Member Posts: 67
    edited October 2018

@Vecors said:

@Michiko said:

I dig that topic, if i as a black man say that i think meg looks like a primeval cave girl is it racist too ? People can dislike claudette whatever the [BAD WORD] their reason is. If you say that skin colour giving your a benfit isnt ridiculous, youre delusional.

@Michiko said:
    Vecors said:

@Michiko said:

I dig that topic, if i as a black man say that i think meg looks like a primeval cave girl is it racist too ? People can dislike claudette whatever the [BAD WORD] their reason is. Whiteknighting cringy white people trying to rise and protect the poor blackies - lmao If you say that skin colour giving you a benfit isnt ridiculous, youre delusional.

You were implyin people dont like her cause shes a sister cause you for sure wouldnt have asked people why they dont like meg or feng min, you would have assumed it doesnt fit their preferences.

• Michiko
    Vecors said:

@Vecors said:

@Michiko said:

I dig that topic, if i as a black man say that i think meg looks like a primeval cave girl is it racist too ? People can dislike claudette whatever the [BAD WORD] their reason is. If you say that skin colour giving your a benfit isnt ridiculous, youre delusional.

@Michiko said:
    Vecors said:

@Michiko said:

You were implyin people dont like her cause shes a sister.

I wasn't implying anything. If you read correctly, I said I was curious. It was a legit question because I wanted to know. Even if it was implied (WHICH IT WASN'T) would I be wrong? Considering the multiple requests of her skin color being changed? And to answer your question, no it doesn't make you racist to say Meg looks like a cavegirl because you didn't state that AFTER I just addressed the post of someone asking the devs to lighten her skin or as they said "Make her white", that person did. 

Also I would suggest, even if you are "a black male", removing the word " blackies" from that first post and replacing it with something less offensive before somebody reports it, just a heads up.
  • RotBb
    RotBb Member Posts: 396
    This is beyond science 
  • Michiko
    Vecors said:

@Vecors said:

@Michiko said:

@Michiko said:
    Vecors said:

@Michiko said:

You were implyin people dont like her cause shes a sister cause you for sure wouldnt have asked people why they dont like meg or feng min, you would have assumed it doesnt fit their preferences.

Also make sure to let it be known you edit your post because I didn't know you added more to what you said until I went back and read after I responded to your first post.

1) Lets be clear, because you're not a psychic nor a fortune teller; if there was a prejudice comment about ANYONE on this forum, I would jump to their defense. White, Black, Asian, Spanish, I don't care. Wrong is wrong and you don't know me from a hole in the wall to assume I wouldn't say anything so please stop. Its making you look clueless.

2) This topic is SPECIFICALLY about Claudette, so idk why you bringing up other characters. I love every single character in that game regardless of race, gender or looks in general. 

Everyone deserves respect regardless of who they are or what they look like, and I'm not jist talking about the game. 
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Haters can keep on hating, but nothing defines Claudette as love does. She is beautiful, empathetic and intelligent. She's every reason why some of you are insecure ♥♥ ♥ 

* carries the heads of my haters with empathy *
    Claudette is actually the killer confirmered. 
  • PLAVT
    PLAVT Member Posts: 79

@PLAVT said:
    Who is it or what is it - Ochido?!

He's a really toxic YouTuber.

Thanks for the information. I studied the video of this player, I can not say anything good about him, he is a weak player. For me, the best of the best will remain "72hrs"!
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

OchiDO mains her and if we remove Claudette, then we remove OchiDO. A worthy sacrifice, is it not?

If a person has cancer, you don't kill the person, you kill the cancer. Please make sense when you make such lame statements. 
    Watery said:

@Watery said:
    I’m so confused.
    Claudette is perfectly fine, and adds to the rosters diversity. Why get rid?

OchiDO mains her and if we remove Claudette, then we remove OchiDO. A worthy sacrifice, is it not?

I’m pretty sure this is a meme post, so nothing here should really be taken seriously. 

Peasant said:

@Watery said:
    I’m so confused.
    Claudette is perfectly fine, and adds to the rosters diversity. Why get rid?

Okay, so if I inherited a genetic disease from my parents, I just have to kill them to cure myself? Thanks for the information doc! 
    No problem buddy! 
  • MuttonChops
    MuttonChops Member Posts: 55
    edited October 2018
    Vortexas said:

The issue is with Claudette they gave her the darkest outfits, that only increase her natural camo if you P3 her. She needs to have her color pallet brightened up to par with the other survivors.

However Killers on here said any bright clothing and a survivor will get tunneled. You can't have it both ways. Saying a survivor is "asking for it" because they wear the bright clothing is the reason most survivors don't anymore. 
  • MuttonChops
    MuttonChops Member Posts: 55
    Vecors said:

Not a fan of this design choice myself, that one can abuse bx bodycamo but i guess thats how it goes. Im more than pleased if theyd stop pushing out more characterless black dudes for the sole purpose of diversity that noone wants to play. As im black myself dont even try your racism bs on me. Theres still a male native american missing as well and ######### ever. They should just stop pushing out content and fix the game. Nobody wants to play a quentin smith, adam francis or tective tap cause they just disappear after everyone unlocked their perks and used the offerings on the way to said teachables.

There aren't any Latinos either lol
    So basically being black in this game is unfair? That's a load of dodo!