Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The fun bags on the female survivors should be bigger and jiggle.

Man, this is a horror game with slashers it it. It's rated M for mature and we are all adults here for the most part. This game has most of what you want from a slasher which would include the blood, brutality and big, beastly and scary killers, but it lacks one thing that I as a slasher movie fan love. Boobies. No, seriously though. Where in the actual f*** are the big bouncy fun bags man. Add those in asap. No slasher is complete without it and you'd be a fool to think otherwise.

Comments

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    I thought that was why they made Kate? Granted she doesn't have uberboobers like people might expect, though.

I'm not arguing. I'm a fan of boobs, and the busty hot one is archetypal of slasher films, and Kate seems to be the closest.

Larger boobs do bounce. They aren't static objects. They're filled with liquid, basically. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@MegaWaffle said:

@Master said:
    Have you seen some actual women in real life?

The image hentai gives you doesnt agree with the actual world :wink:

But I bought all this uncooked Calamari what will I do with it now?!

I mean you can still "use" it... :smile:

• ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192

Not complaining here, as I am also a fan of big boobs, but what about the people who are gonna come on this post and complain about respecting women and their autonomy or whatever? Like, I'd love to see some massive knockers in the middle of a chase and in the middle of a chest, but like, there's gonna be those people. Also, don't exclude killers from this sort of thing (-cough cough Spirit-).

• ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192

@ItsDaEmuDood said:
    Not complaining here, as I am also a fan of big boobs, but what about the people who are gonna come on this post and complain about respecting women and their autonomy or whatever? Like, I'd love to see some massive knockers in the middle of a chase and in the middle of a chest, but like, there's gonna be those people. Also, don't exclude killers from this sort of thing (-cough cough Spirit-).

Devs prob won't add this anyway.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

I am all for sexualizing the human body!

Gay, straight, bi...doesn't matter. People are sexual creatures with fleshy bodies and so long as you sexualize equally, everyone gets something to oggle and there is nothing for anyone to be offended by (well....shouldn't be, but you'll still get those!).

Wankers, boobs, butts....I say show it all!

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

You're my kind of guy.

I agree with everything you said.

" big, beastly and scary killers" - I understood where you were going with this ;)

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@strikerfreak12x said:
    Man, this is a horror game with slashers it it. It's rated M for mature and we are all adults here for the most part. This game has most of what you want from a slasher which would include the blood, brutality and big, beastly and scary killers, but it lacks one thing that I as a slasher movie fan love. Boobies. No, seriously though. Where in the actual f*** are the big bouncy fun bags man. Add those in asap. No slasher is complete without it and you'd be a fool to think otherwise.

only if guys get bigger bulges that jiggle

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    edited October 2018

@ItsDaEmuDood said:

Just ask the complainers what they think of shirtless David. With the right cosmetic combo, we also have (almost) shirtless Wraith.

• Wahara
    Wahara Member Posts: 237

You don't get excessively large and bouncing breasts until I get assless chaps David.

Hmph.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Fibijean said:
    If you want to ogle digital women with huge bouncing breasts, let me assure you there are many, many games out there (some with slasher elements) that will suit your tastes perfectly.

Dead by Daylight is not one of them.

If you're wondering what I think of shirtless David, I think it fits with his character. A lot of boxers fight shirtless, because it's easier for movement. That cosmetic is David's "fighting outfit". Similarly, I don't have an issue with Kate being curvy, because it's realistic. Like David, her design is not innately sexual just because people choose to sexualise it. Another example is Meg - she has a muscular, athletic build, because it fits her character. The point is, with the characters as they currently are, some are more attractive than others but all of them could be real people. What you seem to be asking for is gigantic balloon breasts which bounce around like rubber balls at the slightest touch. That's not realistic, it's a sexual fantasy. And while you're welcome to create sexual fantasies of your own out of the characters in the game, DbD itself doesn't sexualise its characters because that's not what it's about. It's about real people fighting for their lives under horrific circumstances, not creating jackoff material for players.

preach it to the choir sister.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    edited October 2018

@Khroalthemadbomber said:
    This is right up there with the stupidity levels of someone wanting the sexual preference of characters made publicly known because they wanted to know if their Nea fanfic was potentially legit...

It adds zero to the game... And if you REALLY want your damn jiggle physics, just go into the dressing room store and shift Spirit, Clown, and Kate around. You'll get your jiggles.

adding a LGBTQ+ character to the game has nothing to do with adding bigger jiggle physics to the game considering what i asked had meaning unlike bigger jiggle physics which has no meaning other than being appealing to the Straight Male and (People who like girl) Population. i mean big Jiggly Boobs are not widely known since its mostly seen in Anime or other shows and movies that want to be more unrealistic.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    It has every reason to do with it because the reasoning wasn't for inclusiveness but because they wanted their fanfic to be real. Generally speaking these fanfics usually are sexual in nature so they were hoping their fantasies would be real not that they wanted the game to include people of different races, religious beliefs, or preferences.

To that end wanting someone to be a lesbian so someone's smutty  fanfic can be real is the exact same thing as wanting bigger boobs with jiggle physics.
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Thank you, @Fibijean , that is exactly what I was trying to convey. Sorry if I didn't word it right. I have an issue with knowing what I want to say but do so in a very convoluted fashion.
  • Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799

Gay, straight, bi...doesn't matter. People are sexual creatures with fleshy bodies and so long as you sexualize equally, everyone gets something to oggle and there is nothing for anyone to be offended by (well....shouldn't be, but you'll still get those!).

Hallelujah my dude

Then if you look it up you'll find a thread where advocate to change spirit because too sexualized and "putting a young woman in a game with rapists like Freddy and leather face" with video attached too.. I lost some brain cells in that argument..

I'm straight but I still advocate for the "no pants david" thread. Fan service for everyone is the way
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

@Malakir said:
    Attackfrog said:

Hallelujah my dude

Then if you look it up you'll find a thread where advocate to change spirit because too sexualized and "putting a young woman in a game with rapists like Freddy and leather face" with video attached too.. I lost some brain cells in that argument..

I'm straight but I still advocate for the "no pants david" thread. Fan service for everyone is the way

Totally agree. The art may not fit in this game in particular, but humans sure are sexual creatures and as much as some try to shame it or hide it, our biology makes us enjoy seeing sexy body parts (whatever that may mean for us individually).

This game could have naked survivors or nude killers and the only thing that might make it look out of place would be the art style they chose.

A blood drenched, naked survivor skin would fit lore and a lot of cinema sequences. While that wouldn't be particularly sexy to me, some may find it titillating...And I guess that's just a bonus for them!

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

@Attackfrog said:

@Malakir said:
    Attackfrog said:

Hallelujah my dude

Totally agree. The art may not fit in this game in particular, but humans sure are sexual creatures and as much as some try to shame it or hide it, our biology makes us enjoy seeing sexy body parts (whatever that may mean for us individually).

This game could have naked survivors or nude killers and the only thing that might make it look out of place would be the art style they chose.

A blood drenched, naked survivor skin would fit lore and a lot of cinema sequences. While that wouldn't be particularly sexy to me, some may find it titillating...And I guess that's just a bonus for them!

Now i want this skin for the Trapper :

• strikerfreak12x
    strikerfreak12x Member Posts: 39
    What's hilarious is how everybody thought I was dead serious.
    Not that it'd be bad to add something like that cause as I said, slasher flicks usually do include boobies and stuff. But I was only joking around lmao. Aesthetic wise the only thing I'm fr complaining about is Kate Denson's hair that decides to go on short vacations all the way across the map lol.
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

Spirit is Japanese, they aren't known for big boobs. Lol
  • Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Why are we talking about tits? It’s kinda a weird question. If you want something to pork it and cork it to, you’ve got rule34 lmao
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Malakir said:

United we shall engage in the act of "Self-Care"!
  • MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

@strikerfreak12x said:

i agree 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited October 2018
    Not that it'd be bad to add something like that cause as I said, slasher flicks usually do include boobies and stuff. But I was only joking around lmao. Aesthetic wise the only thing I'm fr complaining about is Kate Denson's hair that decides to go on short vacations all the way across the map lol.
    To late, seen it plenty of times.
    Some never learn to ignore baits.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    strikerfreak12x said:

To late, seen it plenty of times.
    Some never learn to ignore baits.

Haha, I will bookmark this one. :wink:

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    TBH I figured as much. No one who's serious says "fun bags" lmao. But I was concerned by the people who seemed to be seriously in agreement. And I generally would rather look like a fool for responding seriously to a joke than ignore someone who's genuinely asking for input.
  • strikerfreak12x
    strikerfreak12x Member Posts: 39
    Haha
  • AyDoggie
    AyDoggie Member Posts: 48

@strikerfreak12x said:

There is no way you're not trolling.

• grtf47
    grtf47 Member Posts: 371
    Enlarge butt and boobs. Especially Meg please :))))))
  • SIX
    SIX Member Posts: 67

@grtf47 said:
    Enlarge butt and boobs. Especially Meg please :))))))

While she has almost no boobs, it's safe to assume she has the best booty, please leave cutie Meg alone

This discussion has been closed.