So now the game is dropping connection?

Anyone else getting this? This has happened several times since the update. I noticed it yesterday: killer randomly disconnects despite destroying us, then moments later, I disconnect too, despite my connection being perfect. It just happened again, except with me as killer, and now it refuses to connect.

Like I said, my Internet is just fine, and I've seen other players randomly disconnect too, so I'm not sure it's a "me" problem. I'd report this as a bug but I wanted to see if it's happening with other people on here too - just, random disconnects since the update. Is this another thing to add to the list of what this update's messed up?

Comments

• Karna5
    Karna5 Member Posts: 34
    edited February 2021

Yeah it just happened to me for the second time a few minutes ago. It happened last night, too. And it happened to my girlfriend four or five times since the patch. We're in different cities with different ISPs, so it's not our ISPs. It also didn't ever happen to us before yesterday's patch. She played a couple of hundred hours with no disconnects, and I played around 50 with no disconnects.

It's horribly frustrating to be doing well in a game and losing all the work to a server side disconnect.

Earlier tonight we were in a match against a very good killer who was doing great. And suddenly he disconnected. I feel bad for him, and I feel bad for us.