Do you feel the recent update will affect how much you play DBD?

Options
InsaneCoaster
InsaneCoaster Member Posts: 305

Do you feel the recent update will affect how much you play DBD in the near future?

I've seen many people saying they will play the game less or will quit the game since the release of 4.5.0 and I'm interested to see what the whole community thinks.

Do you feel the recent update will affect how much you play DBD? 62 votes

I feel like playing DBD less since the update
69%
Seiko300Nutty[Deleted User]BC_Jackthen4321[Deleted User]VetratheneSillierHorizon5AhoyWolfanonymous31337InsaneCoasterDarootLeafstormEathianVaJayblesOBXBigbubbabam270UndershotTotemsCleanserstargazer9Gamer003 43 votes
I feel like playing DBD as much as I did before
24%
TapeKnotmusstang62RoboMojo[Deleted User]KelrieRothlonMadLordJackReisMinerManyAchievablesNoOneKnowsNovahex_cringeTrashmasterAnniehereRK67piggygooik 15 votes
I feel like playing DBD more than I did before
6%
Dr_LoomisSenyor_Yiff[Deleted User]Eve13 4 votes

Comments

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    Options

By this I of course mean only occasionally because survivor ques suck and I don't enjoy Killer anymore.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

After finishing the last tome I wasn't on DBD as much, usually just doing my dailies. In regards to the new update:

-I dislike the new icon display layout, but I will get used to it in time

-The Clown update is nothing but positive. He's everything as before but now with more abilities which add to his pressure. Not ad spectacular as the Doctor buffs but still good work.

-The new map graphics look excellent. Gideon was my favourite map and now it looks even better. Very authentic.

Looking forward to the new Tome dropping today.

• Kelrie
    Kelrie Member Posts: 6
    Options

By my answer I mean I play significantly less than I used to, but this latest update won't change that in either direction.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257
    Options

Honestly the update is not bad at all if we put the bugs aside.

I love what's new and I'm excited about what's coming. They are planning improvements and probably new things as well. It will take them some time but there is hope.

I definitely see myself playing more and supporting Dead by daylight team.

No matter what, it is impossible to find such a unique game.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Options

As long as the hitboxes are not fixed I'll be playing less survivor.

• Senyor_Yiff
    Senyor_Yiff Member Posts: 16
    Options

The new HUD's a step in the right direction albeit not implemented too well. All the new additions like the animations, map and character reworks, and even the HUD show how much effort they're putting into the game. The DBD Twitter page already posted that the team's looking into fixing current bugs and even addressing the HUD, things look positive imo!

• BC_Jack
    BC_Jack Member Posts: 29
    Options

And as long as I lose Pips when getting black pip or pip or play custom games and lose pips for it I don´t want to play.