Having A Hard Time Enjoying Survivor

game after game after game I just see my teammates getting pounded. It’s almost not even worth trying to do the gens anymore. Now survivors have an upright body stance so they’re basically visible across the map. Yeah makes sense. They’re not scared or aware a killer is out there. Walking around casually without a care in the world. You get hurt, oh now you’re doing this weird awkward little quick step thing that doesn’t seem realistic or add to the feel of the games genre. Killer you get to at least slam people into the ground. Survivor you just stare at a hook or a gen all game. Almost never does anybody on my team ever escape. Survivors just get pounded game after game. When is it going to be enjoyable to play survivor?

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

When you reach higher ranks with more competent survivors.

• GravyRobbers85
    GravyRobbers85 Member Posts: 69
    edited February 2021

I just took a festive tool box into a match with me and offered the white Ward. The high-ranking hag brought Franklin's demise and I could not hold on to it for the life of me without constantly getting harassed and downed. The sorry SOB even put a Phantasm trap on it. I've been deranked twice today because of the BS hits, the hit detection is absolutely effing broken. Nothing but toxic Killers all day today taking advantage of it. With all of the bugs and issues this latest update has brought, I'm practically at the end of my rope and and I'm about to stop playing for the foreseeable future. Behavior, you need to get your goddamn s--- the f*** together because a lot of us are about ready to just walk away. The game is just simply no longer any fun. It's absolutely bloody anger-inducing after all of the money I have put into it over the past four and a half years.

• GravyRobbers85
    GravyRobbers85 Member Posts: 69

This is true for some of the time but not all of the time. I've seen plenty of rank sixes and fives doing stupid things and sandbagging their own teammates. The bottom line is they just simply don't care. The toxicity in this game is entirely too high and people are not getting the ability to enjoy it because of all the problems plaguing the game.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

Last night was the first night in years i've seen the killer queue be longer than the survivor queue. Most people agree with you right now.

• Tsulan

People not caring is another problem. I play mostly solo on red ranks and when i get a dedicated group, we stomp the killer. But when i get teammates that don´t care or even suicide on the first hook, then yeah, it all goes down.

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624

This game is not kind to people who are not good at it.

There is seriously nothing to be done except "git gud."

Learn how to run the tiles and how to avoid killer, how to loop, etc.

If you can't learn these skills ytou are just going to be spending most of your time playing this game hiding in corners, self-caring and on the hook.

• GraveHunter
    GraveHunter Member Posts: 328

There is nothing to learn about the bs hits you get since the 4.5.0 patch though. I've been hit and I've hit people when they or I didn't deserve the hit. The hit validation is just simply broken.

@GravyRobbers85: Never take a special item in the game during events. Events bring the worse out of people. Just stock up on them and use them another time outside of events. There are people out there that have a personal goal of making the game miserable for others during said events. Like the hag you described.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

There's no such thing as higher ranks with competent survivors. If you want consistent competence...swf.

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,241

The game is pretty much dead for survivor atm, unless you want to bore urself to death with a painful and practically unwinnable experience.

• Tsulan