What is your scariest gen location?

TicTac
TicTac Member Posts: 2,407

For me it is the one-person-gen in the two floor house in Badham. Where you can only see the entrance to the small room. Against a stealth killer it can be really scary.

Comments

• Pilot
    Pilot Member Posts: 1,158
    edited February 2021

If I were to put them in order:

• A gen with no pallets / windows around
    • A gen with pallets that have been wasted.
    • A gen with no cover / obstacles to loop around the killer a bit whatsoever to allow me to get to the nearest loop. Obstacles such as junk, trees or rocks.
    • A gen in a small enclosed space. The one I hate is probably the one on Hawkins at the top. Never got grabbed from stealth in my 700 hours of DBD. But the feeling of being vulnerable is what gets me. Also 1 shot killers are a nightmare.

From my experience, the autohaven gens can spawns in some really, REALLY bad spots and it's guaranteed death against 1 shot killers / Zoning killers.

• Moxie
    Moxie Member Posts: 806

The gen in the dead zone of Autowreckers Yard.

You know the one.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,307

Center gen. I always try to repair it asap and my teammates always run the killer by it. It's also scary since the killer can always sneak up to it faster than any other gen.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Any gen with no cover. Frankly, those are the ones people need to do first, but it's rare to find anybody willing to do that.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

House of Pain in Badham for me because I never, and I do mean never, guess correctly what side the killer's coming down. 90% of the map down the close stairs? I'll get hit going for the far ones. Assume because a chase happened by the far ones I'll go up the close ones? Nope, killer looped around.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    edited February 2021

This is pretty scary lately with the new maps...

See any pallets? No, because none spawned in this entire quarter of the map. No chases went through here either to use them up.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Haddonfield has a couple of 1 person gens. Had a few pigs and Wraiths catch me in there.

• bluedusef
    bluedusef Member Posts: 288

i was gonna say the gen on top floor on the hawkins map. not only can u see the wall behind you but if you get caught up there, theres almost nowhere safe u can go. if you run to drop down hole, you get slowed down unless you use BL, then if you stay upstairs its completely unsafe. atleast in bedham you have a pallet literally next door then a window drop.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,407

Thats true. And even when you hear the terrorradius you dont know whether the killer is coming or not.

• Dracxryz
    Dracxryz Member Posts: 9

Bathroom gen