The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What's Your Favourite Map Playing As a Survivor and why?

For me, I love the Crotus Prenn Asylum while I use Nea as it is brilliant for my balanced landing. Running around chased by the killer through the chapel and vaulting out the window and running back in again.

Comments

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Hm. The Game when I run Balanced Landing. So many spots to use it, it's beautiful.
    Lery's when I use Lithe and Dance with Me. (Losing the killer is never easier.)
    Generally the Coldwind farm maps, I play this map a lot, so I know where the pallets are. Same with Autohaven wreckers.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    I really like Lery's Memorial Institute, the signs and wall designs help me navigate the level.
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    edited October 2018

Probably the Macmillan Estate. Suits my playing style - mostly stealthy, but plenty of opportunity for exciting chases and vaulting.

Edit: Unless I'm Kate, in which case give me any map and I'm going to run around like loon, flicking that hair.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    As a survivor it is easily any Coldwind map or either one of the two Asylum maps.
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@neacutie said:
    For me, I love the Crotus Prenn Asylum while I use Nea as it is brilliant for my balanced landing. Running around chased by the killer through the chapel and vaulting out the window and running back in again.

any map with a cornfield because thier is plenty of room for 360 on console.

• neacutie
    neacutie Member Posts: 48

Yeah I must admit I do love running around in the cornfield lol. I tried to do 360 on console but mess it up.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 699

I main Kate, and really any map works for me.

MacMillon Estate is great for stealthplay, Coldwind Farms has that cornfield which I love to hate. The Swamp is pretty easy to escape in more often than not, Mother's Dwelling (Red Forest?) Is pretty balanced I feel and easy to get around.

Crotus Prenn feels like a mix of MacMillon and Forest, good stealth potential. The Game is pretty creepy since I never know if the Killer is on the same level as me. Haddonfield is probably my favorite thanks to the variety of houses. Springwood feels like Haddonfield to me, just a bit bigger.

Father Campbell's Chapel would have to be my least favorite since it feels like it's just trying to be Crotus Penn. Yamoaka Estate has been fun the times I get to play it, feels like the Farm.

• Markutul
    Markutul Member Posts: 6
    Mc Millan ,. The most basic map

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Âsylum, Any. Amazing for running the killer around and it's just a nice design in general. Plenty of openings for Lithe too.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

By Asylum and any I mean both maps

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    The game its easy to navigate as both survivor and killer good hide spots plus gotta say it I love screwing over survivors on this map as a killer
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886

Haddonfield. Lots of good hiding spots, and love that Halloween feeling.