Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What are some unique/overkill builds for dbd

I made a few cause I find them fun to run in custom games. Here they are

---False Hope---

Nemesis

Rancor

Fire Up

Remember Me

Use this in the endgame to constantly mori survivors with rancor and nemsis with remember me making escape harder and fire up to give 20% speed to most actions

---Darkest Hour---

Monstrous Shrine

Agitation

Iron Grasp

Territorial Imperative

Use agitation and iron grasp to make it to basement. M Shrine will make hooks faster and you will get alerted to a save early with TI

---You best not loop---

Enduring

Spirit Fury

Brutal Strength

Hex: Bloodfavor

These perks make is so you can destroy pallets fast and keep those pesky survivors from looping you

---Mechanical Hatred---

Trail of Torment

Overcharge

Pop goes the Weasel

Dragon’s Grip

Use this to violate the poor soul who touches the gen after you kick it. Maximum punishment to those gen jockeys

---Futile Struggle---

Lightborn

Iron Grasp

Mad Grit

Agitation

Ever get tired of body blockers, flashlight saves, or hook dead zones. Well say no more

---On their lonesome---

Knock Out

Hex: The Third Seal

Hex: Undying

Dark Devotion

Perfect for keeping survivors alone. Knock out helps with not finding the injured teamate. Third seal will make everyone blind and undying to keep third seal in the game longer. Finally Dark Devotion to scare off teammates from the obsession

Please leave any of your fun builds in the comments I would love to see them

Comments

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

This one has been pretty fun to run. I probably get the most gen grabs out of any build in the game with rusty shackles hag.

Do it with the blacked out stealth hag skin to be extra tryhard

• Dovahkat963
    Dovahkat963 Member Posts: 46

A hag build I've been running that I'm just going to dub "Omnipresence":

Hex: Ruin, Surveillance, BBQ&Chili, Make Your Choice.

Never wander aimlessly looking for survivors again, you will always know where to be at any given time. As soon as you chase someone off a gen, ruin will cause it to immediately be highlighted by Surveillance, and even if the aura manages to turn back to red when your not looking, if you can remember what gen it was then you know that its either still being worked on or it fully regressed. BBQ tells you which way to go after getting a hook, and Make Your Choice lets you fully take advantage of trapping the hook by letting you pull the ole *teleports behind you* on the rescuer for an instadown.

• Pop_Goes_The_Gen
    Pop_Goes_The_Gen Member Posts: 39

Yikes thats a pretty deadly build dovah with the instadown behind them