Tombstone piece.

After being called so many insults multiple times for using this i just wanna ask what the heck am i supposed to do when i use them. I mostly use it as a old green mori get one survivor out of the game quickly then just destroy the other 3. I understand the frustration for that one person but thats kinda the point of the tombstone piece isnt it? I just wanna ask any fellow michaels what they use it for and if they use it?

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,089

I mean, you should know that this Add On is one of the most broken Add Ons in the game. Personally, I only use mine for Keys, but would never think of using them in any other case, since this Add On should really be changed.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,511
    edited February 2021

I mean i have personally no problems if they change it its just having like 20 there to never be used because its pretty boring apparently. (Also mostly all of michaels other addons are very bad)

• Nossy
    Nossy Member Posts: 118

I almost only use it for challenges like devour hope challenges or kill x obsession by any mean.

But I think I never used it on a non hooked surv, they always had at least 1 hook.

I prefer scary Myers T2 (low TR) than OS Myers T3 anyways. I never tried infinite T3 Myers tho its one of my most played killer^^

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I don't really have any problems with using it or playing against it, but maybe that's just me.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,722
    edited February 2021

I use it to kill someone quick and normally it's only when I have the daily or the urge strikes me.

I actually used it yesterday but had a hard time with it because of the desync stuff or at least I'm guessing that was the cause. Everytime I got up to someone and tried using kill it pushed me back a bit and canceled it. Wen't through an entire t3 unable to kill a single person even though I was riding their ass the entire time.

I did get a kill later, on someone that was standing still and a tbagger at the gates which was hilarious but that was an awful match otherwise.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Survivors dislike tombstones because 90% of them don't know how to play against it or how to recognize it's comming so they call it OP (it is strong and could use a few changes but not OP) and badmouth those who use them.

Whenver I use tombstone it's mainly because it's really fun addon to use for me. It's the only addon in the game that makes you actually into a killer which is very fitting for Michael.

• Terro
    Terro Member Posts: 1,171

If the killer hit tier 3 Myers with tombstone piece and you're still at 5 gens your team would've lost no matter what happens. It's true though that the game you're talking about is unlosable unless the killer is somehow more garbage than that team.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

I tried the red one one time and it took 80% of the match to activate it once. There is a limit to how much you can stalk One Survivor, he can't stalk through corn which is damn near half the maps, survivors get pretty immersive when they play Mike, he can be looped for days, if he gets to tier 3 with 5 gens left the survivors were complete bots.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

Who cares what the call you? You paid for those add-on(s) with Blood Points you earned. Use them and use them well. I use the Tombstone Piece now and then for laughs.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

nah...people care. they really shouldn't...it's bad... but they do.

the piece is incredibly unbalanced. the ability to just delete a person from the game so early on is insane.

people will complain no matter how you use it, so do whatever you want 🤷‍♀️