Fellow killer mains, what is the most toxic SWF you trial'd against?

Tell all the details. If you did win or not, you had to camp, what killer you played, what they did etc.

Comments

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,122

There was this one game in pre-remaster Azarov's Resting Place, where the match result was decided before the match had begun. I was playing Huntress and I was facing a very sweaty, very toxic 4-man SWF. I didn't go for a 3-gen because that's boring, but I was mostly on one side the whole time and didn't think I had split the map that bad. But they were constantly making me miss my throws, hiding behind loops that Huntress can't throw over, looping me around those small loops several times because Huntress is 110%, not even dropping the pallet so they can do it all over again, constant flashlight clicking, every time I downed someone they had a flashlight ready because all 4 of them had one and there were no walls near to face into. I can't remember how many hooks I had gotten but the game did not feel close at all. They did 1 gen on the side I was hovering around, then immediately did the last 2 gens within seconds of each other, meaning they'd been toying with me so much that they had someone 99 both of those gens. I end up somehow getting someone on death hook and killing them, then face camping for a second kill.

It's games like that which make me never want to go easy on the survivors, because you don't know what you're dealing with until it's too late.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

When cross play first came out, decided to play Trapper and went against a squad of PC players. Managed to get a 4K because of how toxic and arrogant these guys were acting, it didn't phase me at all and I just laughed at how stupid they were when I completely dominated them once they got severely cocky.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Got invited to a party by a four man on Xbox who I 4ked as clown and they all called me trash

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567

There was a bug in a map which allowed survivors to run up on rocks, but I (killer) couldn't reach them. This swf was always running up on that rock, and healed up there.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

Would love to see this video. Especially since its with my boy Mikey.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

The only thing so far that has been posted that qualifies

Everything else is utilizing legit game mechanics that are in your hands to counter.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

That was beautiful. I would say around the 3-4 minute mark is where you took over because that's when the head on stuns came to a grinding halt.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I mean, if we want to talk about moments where somebody attempted to bully us only to get their asses handed to them - I had a match with a 4 man sabatage group that I think was trying to deny me event points last week by just destroying all my hooks.

They ended up not only getting 4 manned, but only got 1 generator done and me laughing my ass off at what a clown fiesta it was.

• Jareth
    Jareth Member Posts: 112

I remember back in the early days running across a streamer and three SWF friends. They brought 2 flashlights, a key, a Haddonfield offering, and whatever meta survivor build there was back then (can't recall the specifics). One thing to note is that this was back when there were insta-blind flashlights and the hatch spawned after doing two gens. I didn't play killer much and was playing Wraith somewhere in the 15+ ranks. They just did two gens, then the flashlight people harassed me with constant blinds while the others looked for the hatch. I was able to hook one of them and hung out at the hook since they were all around it, but they grabbed them off the hook and everyone escaped (the hatch wasn't far from the hook). In post match they were pretty toxic and rude and at the end the streamer said something along the lines of "I never lose". If you bring that much OP firepower to bully brown ranks then I really hope you don't lose.