Disconnected for no reason

Lerude
Lerude Member Posts: 18
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

I don't normally get disconnected but since this update it's been happening at least 1-2 times a day, be it through crashes or the game just freezing which eventually just goes to the loading screen and stays frozen which requires me to close it. Today I update the game and of course the files aren't updated properly so halfway through the game EAC says to validate and restart the game (a problem that only happens with dbd btw) then "I" just suddenly lose connection despite my internet being fine while in the middle of a match after downing a survivor which is the 2nd time this has happened since the update. I'm losing rank and getting unfair disconnection penalties over this. You've already made the game unfun, unfair, bugged ,broken and ugly. Now I can't even play this mess of a game for extended periods to no fault of my own.

Comments

• Karna5
    Karna5 Member Posts: 34
    edited February 2021

I agree. I'm very angry at the game over this. I'm so sick of losing all the work, achievements, blood points, addons and offerings just because their server drops.

They have the game data from before the server dropping, so the fact they penalize us for their problem is infuriating.

It's not on our end as it happens at the same time to people in different cities and ISPs even in the same match :(