ARE WE IN A BETA?

Hey Guys,

I understand that you are aware of the "bugs" etc within the game at the moment, however, there are "bugs" present that are literally game breaking for your community.

1) The pip system is broken, apparently rank do not matter, however, other than BP what else do we actually have to strive for in this game, plus the pip system exists, so therefore I argue that it does in fact matter. So everything I have contributed to the match means nothing as I was not rewarded accordingly.

2) I would very much appreciate that killers do not hit me through pallets after they have been thrown, my correct reads, smooth pathing and accurate positioning means nothing as I am being hit from the other side of the map. Again, I am being punished for playing and mind gaming a tile set correctly.

3) The 50,000 BP we are rewarded for logging in everyday does not even come close to the reward this community should be receiving for putting up with the above and still buying into this game.

Please acknowledge that as a community we do understand that it must be difficult for you as developers to try and please all of the people all of the time, whilst also trying to streamline the game and fix ongoing issues whilst trying to push out new content. However, at the moment, the game feels as if it is in BETA, and quite frankly our patience is running very thin, especially with some game breaking "bugs" that are currently present.

We can deal with many things, such as maybe certain perks being a little buggy and the like, but being hit from the other side of a pallet that has been thrown, or not earning your pips after a game well played is absolutely ridiculous and should be looked into first and foremost.

As developers you can only put things off for so long, you are NOT indispensable, the DbD community is what keeps this game alive by spending good money after bad on this game. Please understand that we are understanding, but somethings need to be looked at sooner rather than later because people are getting very tired of this nonsense.

Comments