The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

best survivor perks/builds

XxAtomicAlfiexX
XxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

im not new to the game and just want to here what other people think.i like adrenaline,balanced landing,urban evasion and leader.

Post edited by XxAtomicAlfiexX on

Comments

• XxAtomicAlfiexX
    edited October 2018

also sprint burst isn't as good as balanced landing because its restricting until your being chased or unhooking someone.if you are using it to unhook people its good but not so good in most other situations but balanced landing is more controlled and can be executed in better ways but is not as good for unhooking survivors.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Best perks:
    1. Self Care
    2. Sprint Burst (could be replaced with Lithe, Balanced Landing or Dead Hard, but Sprint Burst is the most easy to use)
    3. Decisive Strike (can be replaced with Borrowed Time)
    4. This slot can vary and can be picked from a pool of UE, IW, Alert, Bond, Empathy, WGLF, Adr. Deliverance, Unbreakable.

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

good choices

• Shirokuro
    Shirokuro Member Posts: 182

I personally use these most of the time:
    Dead Hard
    Resilience
    Iron Will
    Borrowed Time (and sometimes I switch this to Deliverance, Vigil or Urban Evasion)

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

ok

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:
    ok

but yah got to have diversion throwin rocks isawesome!

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Pharmacy is the best perk in Dead by Daylight. If anyone says otherwise they are deceiving you.

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

@Peasant said:
    Pharmacy is the best perk in Dead by Daylight. If anyone says otherwise they are deceiving you.

YES!

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    edited October 2018

My favourites: Urban Evasion, Spine Chill (I almost never play without these two), Self Care, and Bond.
    Honourable mentions: Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike, Quick and Quiet (or Dance with Me), and Windows of Opportunity.

Adrenaline - almost never pays out for me. You see it on streams and videos all the time, but is very situational. Same with...

Unbreakable - not once.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Peasant said:

YES!

People will deny the truth as it stares them in the face, but Pharmacy is the greatest perk in the game. It guarantees a https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emergency_Med-Kit which is arguably one of the best items in the game. Ruin slows the game down but can be broken. Barbeque and Chili will get you points and auras but Pharmacy gives unto its users the glorious Emergency Aid Kit an actual item! Self-Care is too slow and doesn't give you anything, Pharmacy heals much faster with an Emergency Aid Kit. Join the cult, get Pharmacy today!

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

pharmacy and plunders instincts (i use the last one on my nea)

• Whisky_Glass
    Whisky_Glass Member Posts: 49
    As you can see there are different opinions, meaning that there are many perks out there that can be useful, and some of them are currently underused perks.
    My best advice is this: check every perk description, test them all and see which one suits your playstyle.
  • Shirokuro
    Shirokuro Member Posts: 182

@Peasant said:

Pharmacy's a good perk I agree, but in my opinion, it's not the best. You see, you need to find a chest in order to get the medkit, and when you do get it, you can only heal yourself once with it unless you have Botany Knowledge and Streetwise or something. Of course, you can heal others faster with it too but you can't use it on yourself afterwards because you've spent half of the charges then.

But on the other hand, with the other perks I use, I rarely even need to get healed so Pharmacy goes well with those.

• Whisky_Glass
    @Peasant said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Peasant said:

YES!

People will deny the truth as it stares them in the face, but Pharmacy is the greatest perk in the game. It guarantees a https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emergency_Med-Kit which is arguably one of the best items in the game. Ruin slows the game down but can be broken. Barbeque and Chili will get you points and auras but Pharmacy gives unto its users the glorious Emergency Aid Kit an actual item! Self-Care is too slow and doesn't give you anything, Pharmacy heals much faster with an Emergency Aid Kit. Join the cult, get Pharmacy today!

Dont forget to pair it with ace in the hole, i've found an emergency medkit with a styptic agent more than once.
  • iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

If you plan on playing survivor mainly, you really need to pick up We're Gonna Live Forever. The BP bonus is just too good to pass up. The perk itself needs a buff IMO but you won't regret the extra BPs.

IMO here's a great new player build:
    We're Gonna Live Forever
    Self Care or Pharmacy
    Windows of Opportunity
    (exhaustion perk): Balanced Landing/Lithe/SB/DH But don't pick DH

Once you're a bit better:

We're Gonna Live Forever/Urban Evasion/Adrenaline
    Self Care or Pharmacy
    Iron Will
    (exhaustion perk): Balanced Landing/Lithe/SB/DH But don't pick DH

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

@Whisky_Glass said:
    As you can see there are different opinions, meaning that there are many perks out there that can be useful, and some of them are currently underused perks.
    My best advice is this: check every perk description, test them all and see which one suits your playstyle.

i want to hear other peoples opinion,thats why i made the discussion.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    edited October 2018

Adrenaline
    Balanced Landing
    Bond
    Borrowed Time
    Dead Hard
    Decisive Strike
    Empathy
    Lithe
    Self Care
    Sprint Burst
    Urban Evasion
    Those are the “meta perks” in the game and the most frequently used because they work the best.

There are some other perks that can be helpful such as Alert (especially since it’s buff), Calm Spirit (against a Doctor), Iron Will, and Technician. We’re Gonna Live Forever is basically just a farming perk to give yourself more bloodpoints.

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

in a custom game against my friend i got bored so i put on ace in the hole,pharmacy and plunders instinct.

• Whisky_Glass

@Whisky_Glass said:

i want to hear other peoples opinion,thats why i made the discussion.

In that case i'll tell you mine:
    Solo: kindred, bond, open handed and small game. If u dont feel safe because you wont be running self care and you dont want to rely on teammates replace it for small game.
    Swf: depending on what the others are running, but i think borrowed time is a good choice for swf
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

@Eight said:
    My favourites: Urban Evasion, Spine Chill (I almost never play without these two), Self Care, and Bond.
    Honourable mentions: Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike, Quick and Quiet (or Dance with Me), and Windows of Opportunity.

Adrenaline - almost never pays out for me. You see it on streams and videos all the time, but is very situational. Same with...

Unbreakable - not once.

I’ve gotten some pretty good Adrenaline plays. There are MANY times were the killer slugs and I do not have Unbreakable but as SOON as I put it on I never get slugged. It’s just the way it works most of the time sadly.

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

on my nea i use all of her perks and plunders instincts and on my dwight i use all of his perks and urban evasion or streetwise.

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    edited October 2018

@MegMain98 said:
    I’ve gotten some pretty good Adrenaline plays.

Oh, I know people do... just not me. Ever.

There are MANY times were the killer slugs and I do not have Unbreakable but as SOON as I put it on I never get slugged. It’s just the way it works most of the time sadly.

Yup. Life is #########. Lol.

Came close to using it for the first time recently... but Nea f*cked it up for me. :(

• Markutul
    Markutul Member Posts: 6
    Stealth :
    Self Care , Urban Evasion, Iron Will and Lightweight level 3
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited November 2018

My build right now is Adren, Iron Will, Bond, and Balanced Landing. Might swap Bond for Hope, BT, or Leader from time to time. I stopped running Self Care it makes the game too easy.

I also like running NM builds, my main one being NM/Resil/BT/Deliverance. Might also use NM/Resil/BL/Hope. Resil speeds up vaulting, and BL speeds up falls, when you add in Hope you can infinite loop a killer at certain spots on the map. Well, infinite for 2 minutes until Hope runs out LOL.

• quentinsmithisgodd
    quentinsmithisgodd Member Posts: 1

like how the pharmacy discussion is literally actually build on finding a medkit

• Frozenscum
    Frozenscum Member Posts: 393

Spine Chill - never go in trial without

Iron Will - helps in chases a lot, especially against Killers that need to hear you, like Spirit, Nurse

Adrenaline - combined with Iron Will saves a lot of time, since you dont waste it on heals.

Small Game - good for fast totems search and helps with Hag/Trapper

We'll Make it and Borrowed Time - altruistic perks, great for saves.

Dead Hard - probably best exhaustion perk, though I prefer to keep Adrenaline for exhaustion slot.

Balanced Landing - best of all other exhaustion perks, Lithe is trash, Sprint Burst trash as well.

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

Spine chill - best perk in the game if you're not a good looper

WGLF - We need BP

Balance Landing - better than SB

Bond/Adrenaline

Devs, we need at least 5 perk slots!!!

• Sidd_Art
    Sidd_Art Member Posts: 1

I'd say Urban Evasion is by far the best. Easily avoid encountering the killer.