Broken Spawn Points

In a lot of my matches lately the second I spawn in the Killer is nearby or right on top of me. I managed to catch a clip of the latest spawn point mayhem. Though I’ve had killers be even closer. Is anyone else experiencing this? I can barely move before the killer is on me most times lately. If you noticed he had a direct line of sight to me. Came right over.

Comments

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

this is also not helped by the fact that the reworked maps have basically no fog, meaning you can spot/be spotted from the other side of the map if the killer has good enough eyesight

• Dragonshensi
    Dragonshensi Member Posts: 1,516

This has happened an insane amount of times lately. He came right to me so Behavior must have graciously gave him a view of me from the start.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

I've noticed I'm getting spawned in a lot more and within a couple seconds I can hear the TR. Had a handful of matches where no Offering was played for Survivor placement, but 2 or 3 of us spawned together and almost immediately I was hearing the TR.

It's not every match, but every two or three this happens.

• Dsalter
    Dsalter Member Posts: 239

try getting spawned just outside spine chill range of an iridecent huntress but close enough to see each other face to face during the start rotation.

got downed within 4 seconds of the game starting.

bet your sweet posterior i rage quit out of that BS

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624

Yeah that happens. I've had matches were killers walked on me in 5 seconds.

That's just how it is, especially on smaller maps like Wreckerys' Yard and Coal Tower.

If it's a big deal to you (and I can see it is) pay more attention to the start of the match and what map you're playing on. If you're playing on any of these maps:

• Wrecker's Yard
    • Coal Tower
    • Rancid Abbatoir

Then be extra careful at the very start and don't run around or walk in the open. These three maps are the most deadly when it comes to getting into an early encounter with the killer. Walk and hide behind LOS blockers while feeling out what's happening so you don't get caught within 10 seconds.

Some of the others are also dangerous but these three are the worst.