Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Could you please extend the Hallowed Blight event?

CosmicGuy
CosmicGuy Member Posts: 20
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

Dear all

I've had a lot of fun with the Hallowed Blight event and I thank the devs for keeping the community alive and entertained. However, finding a game as a killer takes 10 - 20 to even 30 minutes and sometimes it's impossible. I've had a lot of problems to complete the objectives because of this. Even after the "fix", the lobby queue is extremely long, plus. I'm currently at rank 1, so it's even harder to find a game. Could you please extend it for a couple of days or even a week? I know I'm not the only one asking for this.

And before you come and say "play survivor" "it's not fair to extend it". I find myself more confortable playing as a killer and this is why the devs merged the vials. As for the other point, I don't think its unfair because everyone would still have to play to earn their vials and other past events have been extended as well.

Thank you beforehand and have a great day.

Comments

• WINTERS
    WINTERS Member Posts: 127
    Given that we all had problems with the queue, I would like for the event to be extended as well. I also very much enjoy the theme music and would like for it to stay a while longer.  :) 
  • Whisky_Glass
    Whisky_Glass Member Posts: 49
    I think it was a mistake to merge the vials, even if someone wants to play one side rather than the other i think everyone should play the one they like less from time to time for a couple of weeks at least, so they get to know better how the other side works and what estatements are true and which ones are false.
  • cetruzzo
    cetruzzo Member Posts: 323
    they could keep it until monday so we get an additional we
  • AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

Can we get any info on this? Will we be getting an event extension @not_Queen @Patricia ?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

I am waiting for over a week now that the event finally ends.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Its easy to get them, if your so worried just bring a map with two range add-ons and an event offering as a survivor. You will almost always get a vial a game even in red rank.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Whisky_Glass said:
    I think it was a mistake to merge the vials, even if someone wants to play one side rather than the other i think everyone should play the one they like less from time to time for a couple of weeks at least, so they get to know better how the other side works and what estatements are true and which ones are false.

I like that they tried to make people play both sides. The problem was we had so many survivors that played killer and lobby times suffered. It does give a nice perspective change to both sides.

• CosmicGuy
    CosmicGuy Member Posts: 20

@Patricia said:
    Hello everyone!
    We will do a recap of the event during our livestream this thursday November 1st, so you'll get information during that time.
    Thank you!

Thank your the quick response <3 See you there!

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I would like to see an extension as well. If even just for a few days at most. 
  • MuttonChops
    MuttonChops Member Posts: 55
    I agree an extension would be great. Playing killer and trying to find a lobby stinks for players. 
  • Below_Zero
    Below_Zero Member Posts: 112

I agree

• TheGodfather
    TheGodfather Member Posts: 46
    Please just do not extend it. I want to play killer without needed to wait 15 mins till a survivor enters my looby :l