What the killer you main says about you

Disclaimer: This is just for shits and giggles so please don't take it too seriously lol.

Trapper: 

Nothing satisfies you more than chasing a survivor and having them run into one of your well placed traps and nothing pains you more than having a survivor step in one of your traps all the way across the map knowing full well you won't be able to get to them before they escape.

Wraith: 

Your favorite addons to run are probably windstorm and you hate wide open maps where survivors can see you coming easily while in stealth. You've also said "bing bong" out loud at least once while cloaking/uncloaking.

Hillbilly:

You are extremely devoted to the killer to still main him even after his nerfs and you think his kit is the most perfectly balanced in the game. You're also likely good at landing some sick chainsaw flicks.

Nurse: 

You wish they would fix her god damn bugs already! Seriously bhvr what is taking so long?!? You enjoy the fact that you were able to learn how to play the strongest/hardest killer in the game and you kinda take pride in it. You also either are or have been addicted to shadowborn at some point.

Myers: 

You're (obviously) a big Halloween fan and you think he's the best stealth killer in the game despite what others may tell you. You also regularly like to play spooky Myers builds.

Hag: 

You pretty much hardcore main this killer meaning you don't really like playing anyone else. Also you get a good chuckle when a survivor tries to blind you at a pallet.

Doctor: 

You still sometimes have trouble timing your shock therapy at pallets no matter how many hours you put into him and half the reason you main him is because he can find blendettes so easily.

Huntress: 

You love throwing hatches. When you think of playing Dbd the first thing you think of is you throwing hatchets. Chances are you've landed at least one cross map hatchet in your career.

Leatherface: 

You're (obviously) a big Texas Chainsaw Massacre fan and contrary to popular belief you actually don't like camping nearly as much as people think you do. You love when a survivor tries to counter you with lockers.

Freddy: 

You're either a big Nightmare on Elm Street fan or you just love how strong of a killer he is. Or both. You kinda miss old Freddy (if you were around at the time) despite how others said he was bad. Swing chains and jump rope are your best friends.

Pig:

You're either a big Saw fan or you just enjoy her kit and you think she's very underrated (and I'd agree with you). You love her stun noises and you enjoy the occasional snoot boop. Combat straps are your best friend.

Clown:

You definitely don't have a fear of clowns. You're one of the 7 clown mains in the entire playerbase. You adore his laugh. You enjoy winning games with who people reguard as the weakest killer in the game.

Spirit:

You know survivors hate you but you don't care. You think stand still mindgames never get old. Speed addons are a staple in your builds. 

Legion:

You love them despite how everyone says how much they suck

(Specifically)

Frank- He's the leader and you dig that.

Joe- You just like his skins the most.

Julie- You're a simp

Susie- You're a simp

Plague:

You wanted to be a Huntress main, but you can't aim. You love getting med kits in your lobbies. You can't help but vomit on everything as the match ends.

Ghostface:

You're either a big Scream fan or you think he's the best stealth killer in the game (and I'd agree with you). Or both. You love his animations. More specifically his wipe and mori. You sympathize with his stun sigh. You're also likely a big memelord.

Demogorgon:

You're (obviously) a big Stranger Things fan. Half of the reason you main him is because you know survivors love you. Rat liver is your best friend.

Oni:

You absolutely love his design and think it's the best in the game. Everything from his power to his aesthetic. Infectious Fright is your best friend. You also likely enjoy playing Spirit as well.

Deathslinger:

You know the survivors hate you, but you don't care. You main him because he's probably the closest thing to a killer with a gun Dbd will get. Warden's keys are your best friend.

Pyramid Head: You're most likely a big Silent Hill fan or you just like how good of a killer he is. Or both. You love going for those prediction POTD hits and always try to go for them if the opportunity arises. You also think his chase music is a banger.

Blight: At first you thought he was a horrible killer but then you realized you just needed to git gud. So you did. Dead hard is your mortal enemy. You've run ruin/undying at least once.

Twins: Lol there's no such thing as Twins mains. If there are I'd assume nothing pisses them off more than being kicked as Victor.

Comments

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

Nurse main here and everything you said but the shadowborn part is true for me, I learned her perkless and without add ons so I could play however I want without being reliant on anything though I will admit infectious is one perk I seem to keep around even when switching the others up

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

As someone who plays a bit of everyone I agree with majority of these things

Almost spot on

Except the simp part for legion I just dont like having a guy go huh ugh errr in my ear

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

As a plague main you’re right but replace huntress with slinger

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

As a Ghost Face and Blight main, I'm not the biggest Scream fan, but I love the costume. I've also never seen Blight as a bad killer and learned him after 2 games. Yolo

• cindlemain
    cindlemain Member Posts: 92
    edited February 2021

Hehe, as a Susie main I will go with this

• Volfgang57
    Volfgang57 Member Posts: 369

Pyramid Head + I'm All Ears = X-ray hits for days

• FengisKawaii
    FengisKawaii Member Posts: 309

Very true tee hee that was funny

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,550

As a long time Freddy main, I can confirm that you are correct.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

As a Legion (Frank) and Myers main, you are correct.

• Kaethela
    Kaethela Member Posts: 348

Pig main reporting in. You got me spot-on with that. (her stun noise is so damn cute)

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

You missed one thing about Spirit mains: a simp. I can confirm that.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

Blight main here, how the hell did you know?

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137

As a Frank Legion main and Wraith main, I can say that you're partially correct, as Legion, I'm very aggressive and love punishing survivors for sticking together and trying to heal(kinda like if I can't bring my crew into the game, then you can't either lol) and with Wraith although I can get sweaty against great and/or toxic players, I'm ultimately a memelord and love banging my bell in chases and in teabaggers faces after I hook them!

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

I was also debating on whether or not to call them weebs but ultimately decided not to.

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

That's the thing about silent bell, you can't bong in annoying people's faces :((

• Yankus
    Yankus Member Posts: 638

As a Twins main I can confirm that nothing pisses me off more than missing a pounce and then turning around to see a Cheryl stomping on me...

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

I mean most of us are. You gotta admit Spirit is the definition of a beautiful killer.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

As a Blight main, that description matches me so well. I honestly despised him at release and wanted him to burn in a fire. Now, I love him. Dead Hard can still go rot though 😁

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 407

I feel so seen rn as a Spirit/Oni main. Are you spying on me?

• GbyeDinah
    GbyeDinah Member Posts: 42

I play Meyers and Doctor and you’re pretty accurate:)

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited February 2021

I main Hag, plague, and demo

your right about hag with flashlights but VERY sadly that was changed she can now be blinded.

i play plague and love using blood echo on her she is the killer that just says no to a lot of perks and items, specifically;

• any healing is almost worthless against a plague as well as a few other perks one of which is iron will.
    • with blood echo you can negate exhaustion perks chase to chase unless they heal then you just spray and pray
    • flashlights don't work well against her as the only way your getting close to a plague without them knowing is being healthy which means your giving her CP, also blinding at pallets while your sick is not that effective as your super easy to track especially if your also injured.

As for demo i just the roar and his power is satisfying and actually good if you land a large majority of your shreds otherwise it's meh.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

This is true as well a good killer that I can simp for

• Demogorgon main here, pretty obvious one but yes, can confirm