Who are your mains?

My main survivor is Ash. I’m a massive fan of the Evil Dead series and I’ve met Bruce Campbell at a few conventions and he’s a genuinely lovely guy. I still can’t believe Ash is a playable survivor lol. I also have a soft spot for Claudette, Felix and David.

For killer, my mains are Michael and Demo. Both are good boys. <3

Comments

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

On survivor I am a Cheryl and Felix main primarily, Cheryl because I'm a SH fanboy and Felix because he's so dapper and plus I just think he's a cutie (not the sunglasses and moustache though idk why people like that).

On killer

Wraith because he's fun

I'm really getting into Plague and she might become a main

Previously Trapper was my main main and I still love him but I've realised I much prefer faster paced gameplay

I love Blight as well but I have on and off kicks of playing him due to the fov, it feels disgusting after playing lots of plague and wraith

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743

Killer: Trapper

Survivor: Feng

• Mysterynovus
    Mysterynovus Member Posts: 318

Survivor: Jeff because he's daddy

Killer: Oni because he's daddy but murdery

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,858

Survivor: Meg

Killer: Spirit

Secondaries: Feng, Claudette, Pig, Blight

• WiiFitTrainer
    WiiFitTrainer Member Posts: 788
    edited February 2021

Survivor

Dwight because I can identify identify him.

Meg and Kate because I'm a bit of a simp for them.

Killer

Legion because STABSTABSTAB and I like their cosmetics.

Leatherface because he's simply fun as hell to play.

• lexihvh
    lexihvh Member Posts: 74

Kate/Nea

Huntress/Clown/Trapper

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,337

My main survivor is Claudette. She is good for stealth, she has an interesting lore and she is one of the OGs. I do level up other survivors, but no one can replace Claudette.

And

My main killer is, and always will be, Freddy. Ever since I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street for the first time, I can't get enough of Freddy.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    edited February 2021

Survivors: Jane and Quentin with Jeff and elodie as secondaries

Killers: ATM plague and Freddy but change every so often. Used to main clown before rework

• MrSmashem
    MrSmashem Member Posts: 161

Survivor: Kate, but I'll be picking up Feng as well, once I can get that backpack torso(Iri Shards). I like them backpacks, yo. (I also use Kates Rift backpack torso).

Female Survivors are also smaller and their animations look better imo, so I usually stick to them.

Killers: Pig, Ghostface, Huntress, Pyramid and Blight are my favorites. I usually just cycle through those and occasionally hit up another Killer for variety.

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365

Survivor: Steve because he was always my favorite character in Stranger Things and I've been maining him since his release.

Killer: Ghostface because I love the Scream movies and have been maining him since release as well lol.

• Skysair
    Skysair Member Posts: 88

Survivor: Nea, she's got the best cosmetics and she has an extensive collection of items (sitting on 500+ purple beamers acquired through loot goblin build the last few months). I like her backstory as well.

Killer: Huntress, nothing more satisfying than landing nutty shots. Sometimes Billy, Nurse, and Blight.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,922

Survivors Kate. I switched from Meg to Kate cuz I think Kate is cooler from look and everything. I still play the occasional Meg.

As Killer. Pyramid Head and Deathslinger. My second Main switches from time to time but Pyramid Head is my Main since months now. He feels very rewarding when played well and you can do some really scary and nasty stuff when you master his PotD attack. I don't use the Trails to much outside of chase cuz I think it's not that worth it.

And Deathslinger is also extremely fun for me recently. Getting some really cool shots feels very satisfying. You are not always guaranteed a down but I accepted this and now I try some fancy stuff with him. Sometimes when I know that I won I will purposely just use my gun to get downs to practice some even better shots.

Gun Fact: Yesterday I played Caleb, I 12 hooked won the game, let one even wiggle out instead of slugging cuz there was no hook. I purposely used my gun instead of M1 and even if I missed, I just reloaded and used my gun still.

They still called me a tryhard pussy Killer, while it was the most chill match since long ago for me.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Survivor: Quentin

Killer: Pig / Freddy

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

Survivor: Felix

Killer: Twins

• illicitstreet
    illicitstreet Member Posts: 4

Survivor: Felix, but I've been playing a lot of matches with Nancy and Cheryl lately, I also like Dwight

Killer: Demo and honestly any stealth killer (mostly Wraith tho)

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

Killer: Oni

Survivor: Yui

Yes i main a Chapter basically but i play all Killers.

• senki527
    senki527 Member Posts: 275

Survivor: Feng

Killer: Wraith, Bubba

• MingFen
    MingFen Member Posts: 8

As a survivor, I love to play Feng Min and as a killer, I most likely play blight, because he is my grandpa.

• Deadboyx_x
    Deadboyx_x Member Posts: 3

survivors Meg for being speedy and some what of a troll and jake for stealth especially if I’m injured.

Michael Myers and Ghostface as killers. I’m the stalker type of killer but I do like the spirit as well.

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530

Claudette cuz I always see her as the medic of the team and I always play that role if possible

Oni cuz he's daddy and saddens me a bit that he was the only killer who left behind a son when the Entity bring him to the realm :c

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

Dwight and Demo

One of them is a interdimensional beast with no morals who hunts for their own survival, tearing limb from flesh as they screech into the night and the other is Dwight

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Survivor:

Ash: I love both the Evil Dead movies and show.

Quentin: He's a sleepy boi that everyone makes fun of.

Cheryl: She's pretty cute in my opinion, and from what I understand about Silent Hill lore, she's also a good person.

Killer:

Legion: They were the character that got me interested in dbd in the first place. Their fast paced play style is one I like a lot. It's also funny to me how many survivors underrate them.

Michael: I'm a very big Halloween fan, and Michael was also the other character that got me into the game. His versatility in the way someone can play him is one of the biggest reasons I like him more than Ghostface.

Aside from those two, I play almost every other killer, but I mainly play Pyramid Head, Freddy, Wraith, and Billy.

• DrownedCancer
    DrownedCancer Member Posts: 3

For Survivor, I would say I am a Dwight and Hobgoblin (quentin) main. I'm looking to main Cheryl as a new survival main because I love silent hill.

For Killer, I love Ghostface. I owned an outfit as a kid, love the films. I bought him so fast when his chapter released. He did not disappoint.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Survivor:

Claudette

Killer:

Deathslinger

• Azeroth
    Azeroth Member Posts: 66

Nea

And

Mr. Doctor

• Halbix
    Halbix Member Posts: 42

I try to give everyone some love, but I'm always a ghostbeater at heart

• grunt7554
    grunt7554 Member Posts: 38

Cheryl and David

Hag and Bubba

• BreadPanda
    BreadPanda Member Posts: 16

Survivor: Jake, and sometimes Dwight.

Killer: Blight, although I do like to play other killers too, those typically being either Nurse, Hag, Doctor, or Trapper.

• Hex_Salt
    Hex_Salt Member Posts: 443

That's cool! What was he like?

I main Steve (because I look a lot like him lol)

Killer is Freddy, Spirit, Wraith, Myers and Clown