Everyone says Clown is weak but...

9/10 times I play against him he absolutely wipes the floor with us. His speed in chases is insane and... that's it really; his ability to chase down survivors and end loops just destroys me and everyone I play with. Is this really the "weakest killer in the game"?

Comments

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Every killer obliterates almost every solo lobby full of mediocre players. He's not really all that weak but there are just better options when it comes to strong chase killers.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

He still is the weakest killer, his buff hardly changed him. All survivors have to do is pre-drop pallets while everyone else does a gen because he has zero map pressure. His buff missed the mark by a longshot which was to make Clown decent. Even with addons he still sucks.

Wraith is weak but has good stealth and after his little buff he is a little bit better (his hit and run playstyle is mostly fine). Trapper is a weak killer, but with some luck he can have one of the best snowballs in the game. Demo is decent at best, but he has map mobility and chase potential especially with addons.

• Yords
    edited February 2021

If people drop pallets early and don't greed at loops, then your tonic won't really help all that much. The antidote is not used for mobility but rather used in loops. The shorter reload was pretty nice tho. He also has no map pressure.

• Yords

True, but he can shoot survivors when they switch tiles whereas clown can't. He also doesn't have to hit survivors to injure them after successfully landing a shot, he can just let them break free which wastes their time. He can also zone out survivors and heavily punish them for being out of place.

• halfmanhalfape
    halfmanhalfape Member Posts: 153

I don’t think he is the weakest killer in the game, though probably not the strongest either. I play mostly survivor but more killer recently. Don’t know if clown is strong but I have fun when I play him and that’s what matters I guess.