Survivor vs. Survivor?

Played a match where a survivor dropped a pallet directly in front of another survivor forcing a hit. Then, later in the match one survivor risked it all to save a hooked survivor so that survivor could run off, make no attempt to save the dude who saved him, use a key with the last remaining survivor, and slither out of the hatch. I was playing the killer, and even I was like... ######### man?!

Comments

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

some people are #########, what can you do

• Splatfox
    Splatfox Member Posts: 9

One time a survivor dropped a pallet on me when we were both running from the killer so I got hit.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

Sometimes I wonder if it's some sandbagging with friends group trying to get each other killed.

Idc as long as they keep me out of it.

• Mistercookie
    Mistercookie Member Posts: 147

A lot of people just don't care about sandbagging teammates... earlier today I was at shack at the start of the game and suddenly comes this Nea being chased and I was like damn she gonna get effed because I'm here (or I'll get effed).

So I waited in the back and when she came around the back I stepped aside so she could keep running, took a hit and then got chased myself T_T Oh how the price of teamwork is heavy sometimes.

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658

I was being chased by a pig and this survivor came out of nowhere and dropped a pallet on me.... I stopped and looked at the pig like #########... Piggy nodded and went after that survivor lol I'll never forget that. What a bro.

• halfmanhalfape
    halfmanhalfape Member Posts: 153
    edited February 2021

I made a post about this just yesterday, asking if anyone has noticed increasing toxicity. I’ve had more games recently where survivors go out of their way to sabotage the team.

What you described happened to me once where a David threw every pallet I was running towards and nearly got me sacrificed. I suspect he even led the killer to me through loud sound notifications. The Myers chasing me finally noticed when the David threw shack pallet in my face and the Myers downed me. He didn’t hook me and looked for the survivor but didn’t know who it was. Long story short, I finally escaped because the Myers didn’t hook me on my last hook but he used my body to bait out the other survivors so I just narrowly made it.

Guess I’m not alone in experiencing this recently.