How do people still play this game solo?

I got all my survivor and killer rift tasks done so I've just been waiting for Level 2 to be released with just my daily tasks to give me purpose. Maybe I shouldn't do these tasks because they're always on my non-Prestige 3 characters with less than optimum perks.

I've been trying to get Kate to survive to open an exit gate, but the first match had 2 survivors crouching across the map (I saw this from the start with my Bond), allowing the 4th survivor to get to the second hook stage and then left me to die on my second hook so they could get the hatch together because one of them brought a key (I didn't notice this).

Game 2: I brought a key and decided I was going to be selfish and play like those other survivors. Except every time the killer saw me, they stopped everything they were doing and tunneled me to take the key out of the match. And the window hits have never felt worse than they did with this update with this Blight.

I'm trying to find the point in playing this game if all I do is wait for more rift tasks. It just feels like all the good players have left the game, and all we're left with are crappy survivors who don't do crap in this game.

Comments