Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I just DC as a killer.

So Im trying to learn ghostface because I think it is pretty cool... I got a SWF all streaming and all with lantern and First Aid kit, they were all following me and when I turned on them they just stun me to oblivion... I don't have perks with ghostie yet and I just got Rank 8, I just don't know what to do...

Is there anything that I can do to prevent this from happening?

Is there any possible thing that I can do? I tried to play normal and when I got mad at the constant stun I just Stood there looking at the wall and later dc to prevent them from getting more point.

(They used a offering to get coldwind farm)

Comments

• DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793

Yeah it happens the same to me too the first time I tried Doc, a whole SWF rank 1 bully squad, that was not a fun one.

You can't do anything, matchmaking is random, you can get everything, like a full team, that happens sometimes, that's the game

And if it does happen, just change your mind state : you'll got stomped hard, you know that, just play the game, trying strategies, see the weakness of the killer you're learning when facing good survivors, and lose, and why not get 1 or 2 kills if they are reckless. As you're learning a killer and don't have any perk, just learn, don't play sweaty :)

• Mastermind
    Mastermind Member Posts: 111

Leveling a new killer to rank 15 before you actually play them is one way. But generally get used to it. SWF bullies are something that the devs likely don't care about.