Is it too late to save Dbd | An open letter to the devs

LethalPugy
LethalPugy Member Posts: 493
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

This is constructive criticism, so i’m pretty sure i can’t get banned for this. Oh well.

So their newest patch, actually fully killed the game, for me atleast, i’m not saying oh it’s harder or oh it looks werid, no i can’t get into a single match.

My constructive criticism is that they should actually test out what they’re gonna push out to us, because lots of the errors we’ve had recently are easy to spot. If they took care and time, and realised that they’re not being forced to a dead line.

Make a tweet saying “oh this is delayed cause hit boxes would be wack” and i can guarantee they’d get a lot less back lash.

All of the recent patch’s have had more and more lazy mistakes that make the game just less fun to play, you know what i’ve also noticed? Friday the 13th the games numbers have gone up.

So i’m gonna follow mathiews advice and i will play another game. That’s what you said right?

Once again this is constructive criticism. If i get banned well that’s not very nice of the mods even though this isn’t aimed at them.

I truly hope this game can get past this and get back to how it used to be, this game has a special place in my heart and it’s sad me not even wanting to play it.

So devs, in the future. Please please please take more care with updates. I know most of us don’t want this to happen again.

Comments

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Dbd is not going anywhere.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

They are not being forced by the players to release updates, but by their investors.

• TattooJake
    TattooJake Member Posts: 158

I really wish they would just make a dead by daylight 2 instead of “changing” this one. I agree this last update besides the graphics was complete and utter trash. Game just doesn’t feel the same.

• robotron
    robotron Member Posts: 41

The problem is they don't care. Across countries, continents, and cultures this patch was hated. There was no mistaking how bad this patch was and you can't try and convince me that the devs just somehow were blind to it. The devs knew the problems and forced it out anyways because they knew they could get away with it. Threads petitioning them to change won't do anything.