Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Favorite Non-Meta Perk Build?

13»

Comments

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

I tend to run BBQ, Nurse's Calling, Deerstalker and Iron Maiden on my Huntress. The first half is sorta' meta, granted BBQ is only for the bloodpoints. It's handy for switching targets and keeping track of your slugs, going for long range hatchets, and Iron Maiden catches people off guard. People who try using lockers to hide from BBQ give up once they scream, and reloading mid-chase often makes people think they're safe to move on to the next tile while you're reloading only to realize that you're right on them again.

For survivor, Head On, Q&Q, Inner Strength, and Any Means Necessary. The first three combo together really nicely and give me a way to heal, and AMN has let me save quite a few pallets since I started using it.

• Siren
    Siren Member Posts: 71

I specifically said in my original post that I wanted both survivor and killer perk builds and there have been so many people posting their killer builds.

• anormalman
    anormalman Member Posts: 105

When you use non-meta blah blah, survivors do ez camper, get noob, teabag, noise spam.

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723

Sprint Burst, Fixated, Poised, Stake Out (or) Spine Chill.

• namjuunn
    namjuunn Member Posts: 43

as a survivor, not too long ago I started using urban evasion, sprint burst, we'll make it and self care/leader.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

Insidious on Leatherkek.

• TheEversong
    TheEversong Member Posts: 25

Hmmm. I enjoy up the ante from Ace. Dont really know why but I do.

• Hex_KillerMainBTW
    Hex_KillerMainBTW Member Posts: 449

This is a tough one seeing as some perks added are meta, but for survivor it would be Lithe, DS, Technician (or prove thyself) and Poised.

And when it come to killer, Monitor and abuse, Play with your food, Thrilling Tremors and Surge

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

I consider my main builds for both sides to be fairly off-meta. For Survivor, my build is centered entirely around keeping myself self-sufficient or picking up my teammates’ slack in solo:

-Any Means Necessary because I don’t trust them to be efficient with pallets.

-Inner Strength to reliably and quickly heal myself off of attempting to counter NOED.

-Spine Chill because Spine Chill.

-Stake Out to make Ruin skill checks even easier when my team forgets that if they can’t find the totem, they’re wasting everyone’s time (though we all know where that’s going to end up).

For Killer, I’m currently an Oni Main, and my build is centered around ending the early game with a lot of injured Survivors so that when the midgame or late game rolls around, I have constant access to Blood Fury and I’m ready to snowball.

-Corrupt Intervention for an early-game 4 gen strat.

-Thrilling Tremors for tracking and forcing people off gens.

-Infectious Fright for snowball.

-Shadowborn because it feels nice, but sometimes I’ll go with Sloppy Butcher to discourage healing so they give me more Blood Orbs.

• Awsomedude6655
    Awsomedude6655 Member Posts: 8

I don't know if it's meta or not, but I use 'we're gonna live for ever', 'decisive strike', 'head on', and 'slippery meat', but you can change slippery meat for quick and quite, or something else you prefer

• Jivetalkin13
    Jivetalkin13 Member Posts: 747

Rancor Roulette

Rancor, Nemisis, Furtive Chase, and Play With Your Food.

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 873

That’s one of my all time favourites. I think it’s too rare to say it’s meta though. Lightborn is situational but very useful at pallets and windows as well.

• Brutal Strength, Fire Up, Bamboozle, STBFL
    • Nemesis, Furtive, Make Your Choice, Anything
    • Deerstalker, Infectious Fright, Sloppy Butcher, Coulrophobia

Any means necessary, Quick and Quiet, Head On, Iron Will or Inner Strength.

Poised, Distortion, Dark Sense, anything

• N1pplel3ssCage
    N1pplel3ssCage Member Posts: 1

Ive been having tons of fun with Diversion, Any means Necessary, plunderers and Inner Strength. I mostly play solo.

• 4mplitude
    4mplitude Member Posts: 3

I myself quite like running a sort of gen repair/protection build, Iron Will, Resilience, Built to last and Repressed Alliance, it's super wacky but it does work at times.

Another one I like to run is desperate measures, botany knowledge, blood pact and either resilience or we'll make it, very strong healing build

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Coulrophobia, Distressing, Forced Penance (or Deathbound), and Sloppy.

Its an evil slugging build.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

I run

Dark sense - killer position up to 6 times

Alert - killer position close to double figures

Plunderers - points and frequent keys

Iron will - Not that good at looping so stealth is something I'm good at

• abccheesey
    abccheesey Member Posts: 16

Survivor: MoM, WGLF, Self care and Breakout - I love MoM and never had breakout before but with breakout taking hits while someone's being carried is so much better, I love when killers are confused when I don't go down due to MoM.

Killer: Do it all fast wraith - Two speed action add ons, Bamboozle, brutal strength, STBFL and BBQ (since no fire up) I love this, send me to dead dawg and watch me open up the map instantly. Or another contender is skill check Legion - Iri button and Stolen sketchbook add ons, Huntresses lullaby, Unnerving, undying, PGTW. Easily the funniest build once you get those Huntress lullaby tokens then your gonna have a good time when you frenzy.

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624

My favorite non-meta builds:

Survivor: Plunderer, Appraisal, Iron Will, Ace in the Hole

Killer: Knockout, Third Seal, Thrill of the Hunt, Thanatophobia -> on Demogorgon

• grunt7554
    grunt7554 Member Posts: 38

I love to run unbreakable, tenacity and flip flop together. It rarely works but i enjoy running them

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651

We'll Make It, Distortion, Iron Will, Babysitter.

Substitute Small Game, or For the People as you like.