Favorite licensed killer

GannTM
GannTM Member Posts: 10,867

Piggy is definitely my favorite. I’ve watched the first 3 movies of the Saw series and I’m loving it.

Favorite licensed killer 113 votes

Myers
19%
MandySmilerMementoMori_MassacreInsaneCoasterOkKiLLerSebaOutbreakGrim_GrimzRanger_939notstarboardAzxx93MetalGarlic3854MichealQwQwTrashmasterswager21VenusaHex_SaltLoneMapleNOEDaddyGenerator 22 votes
Freddy
3%
Fog_KingGeneralVPlantCollectorWestcountryblud 4 votes
Pig
10%
rhaKeezoTaigaWiktoroxNullclinesChurchofPigZestyGannTMItzZane_NazDirectflareJayTheEntity 12 votes
Ghost Face
19%
Seiko300WoodywoolTapeKnotUnnamed_FreakBuddhaBingGhost_Face_MainMadLordJackBirdFloxDerZuntorFobboJarolSOMENINJANAMESandAnother_LegionMainedgyjmmDebunkedMonstersDisguised_HamsterSplatfoxgiawormLegionMain69 22 votes
Bubba
9%
Dr_TrautsLeonardo1ita[Deleted User]Jay_WhyaskMapersonbubbabrothashitmanBasementDwellerToblerone007hatchking[Deleted User] 11 votes
Demogorgon
10%
AdelooBlazelskiAhoyWolfDetailedDetrimentCornpopers_EvanSquillDBDthelegion_fanbowoGoobyNuggetClownIsUnderratedPunchiieeash13 12 votes
Pyramid Head
26%
kodiakyEsperiaeRullisimusstang62SillierHorizon5RoboMojoMookstenoresaxCornHubAwkward_FiendglitchboiMan_of_trianglesYordsGrimmy_BluuesRepostRiposteMarc_go_soloNoOneKnowsNovaWishIcouldmainDistortedDreamChchchcheryl 30 votes

Comments

• Toblerone007
    Toblerone007 Member Posts: 598
    Bubba

Booooooooooobbbbbaaaaaaa

• Naz
    Naz Member Posts: 122
    Pig

The Grudge would be great. Imagine being able to crawl after people while making that sound? lol My favorite current licensed killer is the Pig.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710
    Pyramid Head

even though I never played Silent Hill or have any connection to it I still think the introduction and execution of Pyramid Head is my favorite. I actually thought he would feel dumb with that head and all but I was positively surprised!

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Ghost Face

I like, if I could choose between him and myers, I would choose Ghostface, since like Myers they are intimidating on closed maps.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Pyramid Head

I'm a huge Silent Hill fan so seeing him is a dream come true.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Myers

Myers all the way baby.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Freddy

I voted for Freddy because he is the one I like the most to play as.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Pyramid Head

Pyramid head is my favorite to play as, myers second, leatherface 3rd.

My favorite just from a standpoint as liking them being in would be myers first, Ghostface second (although in terrible at ghostface), and Freddy third (but id love normal freddy)

Least favorite two overall is demogorgon and pig since both aren't that fun to play to me and both don't seem to fit very well thematically.

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019
    Myers

would be ghostface but i only have myers

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Ghost Face

I'm a Scream fan. Not the same character, but close enough. I'm just waiting on Pridney Sescott to be added as a paragraph survivor.

Not Sidney Prescott.

We don't talk about Sidney Prescott.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Myers

You can never go wrong with stalky boi.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    Demogorgon

DemoPls

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Demogorgon

How could you even ask ? Of course Demogorgeous ! That purring sound when you play him make him the most satisfying killer to play as sound wise + he is really cool and fun to go against as he is not predictable like most other licensed killers ^^

• PlantCollector
    PlantCollector Member Posts: 344
    Freddy

Old Freddy was the reason i started playing this game. Unique design and was so much fun to play.

• Hex_Salt
    Hex_Salt Member Posts: 443
    Myers

I love Michael Myers from Halloween but I also love both playing as him and going against him. Arguably the best thought out killer mechanic in DBD

• SOMENINJANAME
    SOMENINJANAME Member Posts: 294
    Ghost Face

Yeah, that would be a meaningful addition. She would be the most played Survivor. Or Ellen Ripley.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    edited February 2021
    Pyramid Head

He is just cool and awesome to play. If you know what you are doing, survivors can't bully you.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,815
    Myers

I think you're going to enjoy Saw 4 ;)

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,188
    Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head is rather intimidating to play against, which I really like. It's nice to face killers who actually do make you anxious to face. Myers comes a close second though.

• NOEDaddy
    NOEDaddy Member Posts: 93
    Myers

He’s Micheal Myers. Do you really need to think twice? And the scratch mirror jump scares? Priceless.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    edited February 2021
    Pyramid Head

As far as the movies go, I've seen all but Spiral (which I dont think is out yet) and maybe the newest one.

In short, largely they are good. They get a little over the top on kills. I still watched them and enjoyed them but they kinda got rediculous. The first 3 were the best imo

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,815
    Myers

Hahah I wasn't trying to imply that Myers was in Saw 4 - just voted and then replied to OP's post without realizing what I was implying :D

• thelegion_fan
    thelegion_fan Member Posts: 49
    Demogorgon

I like legion but i just played a kyf with demogoden and killed everyone and just got him to day and he is fun

• MementoMori_Massacre
    MementoMori_Massacre Member Posts: 35
    Myers

I really enjoyed playing as Freddy, but since the new revision, not so much. That also goes for Leatherface.

The developers keep changing the way killers function, and not always for the best in my opinion.

I settled on Michael Myers for now as his design has changed little since release, and I know what to expect when playing as him.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Pig

Bruh all of the people who chose ghostie are just thirsty mofos lmao

And pig is my child her and feng are my children dont touch them