killers rage quitting during match are again causing depips.

It seems killers rage quitting during matches are indeed causing the non graphical and actual depip as if you depipped due to doing poorly in game again.

@MandyTalk @Peanits

This is getting quite annoying since it's now happening more often and not just possibly after a patch hits.

Also after exiting the game from that match I got an EAC game access code violation box popup window.

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    powerbats said:

It seems killers rage quitting during matches are indeed causing the non graphical and actual depip as if you depipped due to doing poorly in game again.

@MandyTalk @Peanits

This is getting quite annoying since it's now happening more often and not just possibly after a patch hits.

Also after exiting the game from that match I got an EAC game access code violation box popup window.

Um, the red bar not reaching the black pip zone doesn't mean you depip'd. Please refer to the RANK PROGRESS: 0 since the killer DC'd but I wasn't punished. However you might have experienced a bug.
  • getbac70
    getbac70 Member Posts: 2

I find it more frustrating that you lose all the bloodpoints and your item when the killer rage quits. It shows the bloodpoints on the end game screen, but they never get credited to your total. Happened to me twice in the past 2 hours...

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Nickenzie said:
    powerbats said:

@MandyTalk @Peanits

Um, the red bar not reaching the black pip zone doesn't mean you depip'd. Please refer to the RANK PROGRESS: 0 since the killer DC'd but I wasn't punished. However you might have experienced a bug.

Yeah it's a rare bug not the visual one but an actual bug where you depip by 1 and it's only happening at rank 1 and it's with different killers but it does seem to only be P3 too.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    powerbats said:

@Nickenzie said:
    powerbats said:

@MandyTalk @Peanits

Yeah it's a rare bug not the visual one but an actual bug where you depip by 1 and it's only happening at rank 1 and it's with different killers but it does seem to only be P3 too.

Ahh, thank you for the clarification!
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Nickenzie said:
    powerbats said:

@Nickenzie said:

powerbats said:

@MandyTalk @Peanits

Ahh, thank you for the clarification!

Np, i've talked with @MandyTalk about it before and @Peanits as well but it's rare enough the devs haven't been able to track it down yet.

• thrashed2pieces
    thrashed2pieces Member Posts: 57
    getbac70 said:

I find it more frustrating that you lose all the bloodpoints and your item when the killer rage quits. It shows the bloodpoints on the end game screen, but they never get credited to your total. Happened to me twice in the past 2 hours...

PS4 too!! I’ve previously posted about this, I really hope the devs plan to address it.
  • thrashed2pieces
    getbac70 said:

PS4 too!! I’ve previously posted about this, I really hope the devs plan to address it.
    @not_Queen any chance to talk about it at the next livestream?
  • Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994

@powerbats said:

It doesn’t only occur at rank 1, it occurs at all ranks 15 to 1. It tends to happen more often when the disconnect is early in the game, where you’ve earned less than 5,000 BP, and it doesn’t award the disconnect bonus either.

• thrashed2pieces
    Kaelum said:

@powerbats said:

It doesn’t only occur at rank 1, it occurs at all ranks 15 to 1. It tends to happen more often when the disconnect is early in the game, where you’ve earned less than 5,000 BP, and it doesn’t award the disconnect bonus either.

If that’s true it’s interesting... it’s happened to me every time, but I haven’t hit rank 1 yet so I couldn’t confirm