What has a killer or survivor done wrong that made you laugh

Options
DecisiveDwight
DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

So today I was against a wraith and he almost hooked a Kate but I was able to beat him to the hook and drop some fire crackers he instantly dropped the Kate and she ran off he then proceeded to tunnel me and instead of being mad I just laughed at him I clearly annoyed him that much to get him to tunnel me out of the game.

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    Options

I was facing a Trapper and I helped a survivor wiggle out 4 times in a single match (I was using Breakout, Empathy, Mettle of Man and Saboteur so it was the whole point of the build).

He decided to hardcore tunnel me, which was fine by me. I looped him for 3 gens before he disconnected. Definitely one of the best moments I've had in dbd in the past while.

• ThonMaïs
    ThonMaïs Member Posts: 33
    Options

I was chased by a Huntress and me being the bad Survivor that I am, I ran straight to a corner of the map. My mind being "welp, gonna die now", I saw a big stone near a wall that I thought I could pass by the left to make the chase longer.

Little did I know that there was another rock right next to the first one, making this path a dead-end. Funny thing is, the Huntress saw through my first plan and pass by the right while I was all "OHSHITSHITSHITSHIT". When I saw where she went, I died of laughing and proceed to run the other way. Fun times.

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830
    Options

My question is, how the hell did he tunnel you while carrying another survivor? lol

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Seeing multiple Claudettes self caring while their infection timer goes up is still the funniest thing in this game

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593
    Options

I saved her using firecrackers and from that point on he left everyone else and focused on me

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531
    Options

lmao literally, this meg kept healing herself under hook with self care after i puked on her on hook the other day.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Options

MacMillan, Ironwork, a survivor (a nea I think), drops down at the mainbuilding, pretty much right onto me (playing killer). We very much gave each other a good fright there judging by how we just stood there looking at each other for a moment. Then she just slowly turned and walked (walked!) away. I did the same. (in the end she came up to me and let herself get gobbled up by the ECG ;_; )

• lady_potato
    lady_potato Member Posts: 35
    Options

oh woah how can a rank 2 make this? i think he's boosted. Cuz a good killer would moon walk u or try to mindgame u but even if he doesn't, an experienced killer would let them escape and go for someone else, or the gens will just fly and he doesn't do many points.

• lady_potato
    lady_potato Member Posts: 35
    Options

he said that after that kate escaped, the wraith tunneled him

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    Options

He probably threw just to try and get me cause I pissed him off or something, and I looped him for that long as I realised earlier in the game that most of his traps were set up around a certain 4 or 5 gens, so I just looped him around those loops. It was Coldwind and one oof the loops was Cow tree so it's kinda understandable that I looped him for a bit.

If I had to take a guess, he was either boosted by Desync, or he's not a Trapper main, either are entirely possible.

• Pirate
    Pirate Member Posts: 427
    edited February 2021
    Options

I was playing Plague yeasterday and I had all infected one killed and one on the ground while I was hooking the 3rd guy. After I hooked him I wanted to pick up the guy on the floor but he was near a looker and the looker was magicly infected eventhough I had the "attacking" purge since 2 minutes. So I fished that 4th survivor out of the locker and hooked his "Head On"-A$$ on the next hook.

I was like: "Did he thought I am blind or stupid?"

Post edited by Pirate on
  • Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270
    Options

I was playing legion on the school map and had a survivor Sprint burst out of a doorway into the hallway when I lost them and I panicked swiped and knocked them down as they surprised me lol

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options

there was that time a survivor decided to teabag on the other side of the fence in haddonfield...so I hit her and she was downed.

it was pretty funny.