Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Please inform me

So im level 8 survivor. played about 200 hours, Today just now, i went against a myers. he picked a jake off a gen and moried him instantly. no downs just straight sent him to the next game. then he stalked me while i was trying/ attempting to loop him and he moried me. he hit me once and picked me up and sent me to the next game. it was so fast. i know im missing something here but how on earth did he do that and how is that even balanced apart from nobody in the game pipping. i just looked and he had tombstone. ive only just seen this and its sickening.

Comments

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

I assume he had tombstone piece which is, yes, too powerful imo.

Actual tombstone is incredibly hard to pull off, just from the debuffs it gives him.

Especially if it's infinite T3 Judith's Tombstone Myers.

I respect anyone that managed to get Evil Incarnate with double red myers.

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,486

i just looked and he had tombstone.

• ScottRozzy
    ScottRozzy Member Posts: 53

It surprised me. I dont play myers and thats why it nearly made me cry. I was so confused and i instantly felt like it wasnt balanced. He was rank 3 aswell so he wasnt a garbo killer. it just felt really unfair how he just killed us on first hit out right. im not salty or anything, im more shocked that its that op and i havent seen it sooner. i do think its OP tho. i dont even like scratched mirror myers. it makes me think spinechill should be built into every survivor when myers picks scratched :(

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Confused by your story some. Tombstone is only active in T3. If he hit you, you cannot be mori'd. Tombstone only allows a mori when the survivor is health or injured state.

Jump in a locker next time.

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340

The thing is, with that build it takes tons of stalking before you can actually hit t3. I don't believe it is OP because it has a very simple counter for survivors.

Look around.

Ghost face peeks, but michael just stands there like a 7ft tall lump. When you see him, run away and break los.

• Yeah DBD was a different kettle of fish in 2016

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

I still remember getting it with that setup back in 2017...took all 5 gens to get T3, literally moried the first guy as he finished the last gen. I just got extremely lucky on where they chose to try to get the door, and the last person I had to get made a massive judgement call and tried to finish the exit gate as I killed someone near it. Was a very stressful experience, would not recommend.

• Idontknowtbh
    Idontknowtbh Member Posts: 467

Yeah, but it's a team thing. Everyone has to do it to avoid Evil within tier 3, and there is always someone that realises too late (that includes me sometimes lol).

I had a game a couple of days ago where I was the first one to find out he had Judith's tombstone. He did not gain tier from me because I saw him early game and went to the other side and kept an eye. He had something else that reduced the amount of stalking required because it didn't take that long. I think 1 gen had been done when he moried me and nothing else got done after that. Everyone packed and started crouching everywhere until they died.

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340

Ok, but if we nerf every killer that survivors play stupid against from time to time we'll have nobody left.

• Idontknowtbh
    Idontknowtbh Member Posts: 467

Oh, don't get me wrong. I agree with you.

I'll admit he is a killer I do not look forward to matching up against but I wouldn't nerf Mike Myers, it'd be boring haha.

The little screams everytime I see him, too fun!

• ScottRozzy
    ScottRozzy Member Posts: 53

I just wish i knew that it was actually a thing. It's more disgusting when you don't even know what it is lol. i wish there was a barebones function in this game where there are no perks or add-on's. There also could be a function where everyone can see everyones perks before a game, that would be fun (i know they won't because the killer would get rolled 9 times out of 10)

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

I think in Myers case they can easily change the Tombstone Piece. Usually if Teammates play stupid you might end up having a harder Match or maybe get downed. Against Tombstone Piece, they just helped to kill you, which is the busted thing. You can stalk from someone the whole game and that guy you never seen before this match is dead.

The Tombstone, yes. This is kinda balanced out by more Stalk needed and the Movement Speed Penalty. Infact, the Tombstone is only really useful for the Achievement. The Tombstone Piece however is broken and a sign, how old of a Killer Myers is. And it does not need that much stalk to be used.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

I mean, you can see it after the game. But luckily, Tombstone Piece is used quite rare, because most Killers know exactly what they would be running and dont do it, because they know that the Add On is busted. It is just like this because Myers was in the game during a time where a lot of busted stuff was around.

It also does not help to know that Tombstone Piece exists that Myers is a rarely used Killer. He got powercreeped over the years, when I started playing he was often ranked as low A or high B-Tier, now he is C-Tier at best. So you wont see many Myers and even less Tombstones.