Clues on the Chapter 19

Options
CriticalWeasel
CriticalWeasel Member Posts: 378
edited March 2021 in General Discussions

Okay here are my thoughts.

1: The survivor might be some kind of pop star, more specifically a K-Pop singer. People have said there's Korean text. Also, Magnum Opus is when something reaches its peak art and creativity which also enforces it.

2: The killer might have a strong emphasis on surveillance systems or has a strong correlation to them.

3: It might not be a licenced chapter. I really don't know what other character has that outfit and hairstyle. From most of the horror movies and horror games I've seen, this might be a unique chapter.

Feel free to add more to this.

Edit 1: The Korean text says “Fighting” but not in a physical sense, more of an encouraging kind of way.

Edit 2: There’s also a possibility that the survivor is a hacker and the killer is an artist serial killer from what I’ve been reading.

Edit 3: They just sent another post, it's a blue exotic dress and they mentioned coffee in Seoul. Again might reinforce that the person is a Korean pop star?

Edit 4: This could be the Twitter "Pre-Tragedy" story before the survivor gets taken by the entity.

Edit 5: People have said the one in the PFP is wearing a tie, interesting...

Edit 6: They released a music player that rewinds, okay this totally has to be pop star-related. But also... what if it's hinting what the killer could do? Could they rewind time? Just a hunch.

Edit 7: They released another teaser, something about an interview being cancelled and a mention of a fire incident that happened before. "That's the day, that Saturday is the anniversary of the fire."

Post edited by CriticalWeasel on

Comments