Next realm rework

Options
Kei_Ra
Kei_Ra Member Posts: 56
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

What realm do you think will be reworked with this chapter release they are currently teasing?

my guess would be cold wind farm as it would wrap up the original maps.

Comments

• MasterGrit
    MasterGrit Member Posts: 331
    Options

No rework i guess because we haven't got a teaser yet. Maybe next mid chapter.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

the next one is probably going to be Red Forest and Backwater Swamp.

I'm assuming Coldwind is being saved for last while they decide how to properly balance out the map

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options
  • Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Im just saying with how broken swamp is it better be next

• superpanda999
    superpanda999 Member Posts: 57
    Options

Recently they’ve been doing two realms at once so maybe Coldwind and Haddonfield? The reason I say Haddonfield is because recently the devs renewed their license with the holders of Halloween so it could have something to do with the map updates. Coldwind, Swamp, and Haddonfield massively need updates though as they’re pretty outdated and gameplay usually isn’t fun on those maps.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited February 2021
    Options

With how they've been turning out lately I'm not sure I want another one. Haddonfield and Coldwind might get even worse with a rework.

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589
    Options

I’d prefer they did one map at a time, and we get a new map.

Even if it’s just a map, not part of killer patch or anything, just a new map

• Kei_Ra
    Kei_Ra Member Posts: 56
    Options

true the pressure is really going to be on for the devs when they release Haddonfield, the community has been holding their breath for it to be changed since before these massive reworks were even a concept.