What is your least favourite map for survivor and killer?

What is your least favourite map for survivor and killer.

ill go first... My least favourite map for killer is Disturbed Ward. For survivor, Underground Complex.

Tell me yours in the comments!

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Survivor: Hawkins

Killer: Haddonfield

• Idk about killer but for survivor definitely underground complex

• Ignan
    Ignan Member Posts: 31

Swamp

• Survivor: Hawkins Lab

Killer: Badham

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

The game as killer (although I love th look, gameplay it sucks). Its second least favorite for survivor (just because its boring to play on)

For survivor though id say Hawkins

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Survivor: Hawkins. I can never navigate on this damn map. I wish they'd done a Game-like style and had some of the doors open when you power a generator. Would have made it a lot more fun and interactive.

Killer: Coldwind maps. Hate em all. Might be PTSD from learning the Shape though, back when I'd get Coldwind 3 out of 5 matches because of how maps were drawn. Stalking through cornfields was torturous.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,581

Survivor: Grim Pantry

• SilentHillOnDvD
    SilentHillOnDvD Member Posts: 487

I hate haddonsfield,swamp maps,lerys, and the game for both sides

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Blackwater Swamp on both sides. Coldwind isn't far behind.

• FastestVirginia
    FastestVirginia Member Posts: 68

I play nurse and my least favourite is swamp, because of the tall grass

For survivor it's haddonfield, i hate this map and its layout

• Slickstyles
    Slickstyles Member Posts: 446

Survivor: Sanctum of Wrath

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Survivor: Dead dawg

• Bedham.

Haddonfield is terrible and survivors know it, but at least you have to know where the exploitable areas are.

Any idiot can run Bedham. It makes it feel like a win I didn't earn when I escape, and an undeserved loss as killer.

• survivor: hawkins

killer: new Gideon, previously rotten fields

• Bastard_Disaster
    Bastard_Disaster Member Posts: 33

Killer - Depends who I'm playing since massive maps ######### you over as a slow killer but generally cold wind maps

Survivor - Hawkins because I can't find.my way around and Shelter woods because it's just random rocks for 80% of the map

Overall though I hate it when there's a map offering, it's just like 'oh god they've made a build JUST for this map.

• UnluckyXIII
    UnluckyXIII Member Posts: 12

Only played Survivor so far, but anything indoor just feels unwinnable, smaller maps and narrow corridors seem to favour the Killer, which is a good thing as some of the large maps seem to be hard work for any Killer that doesn’t have good mobility.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

The Game.

Old and new.

I hate games. Especially video games.

• Pat00tSack
    Pat00tSack Member Posts: 72
    edited February 2021

For survivor 100% dead dawg. I hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it. I'd rather get tunneled on a fun map than ever play that again. Hate it. It's too open and there's so much dead space, especially around the edges, and it's so bright, and aoejhfaojgiraeg. Hate it. The Game is also pretty gross.

For killer I'm not a fan of the big boi coldwind map. I suffer from corn blindness.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,227

Survivor: Shelter Woods. Pallets are spread thin and there's so much distance between what little tiles spawn. There's a massive deadzone in the middle, which makes it even worse.

Killer: Gas Heaven. It feels borderline impossible to apply pressure on that map. Gens are easy for the survivors to find, but impossible to patrol due to the huge distance and car walls in between them. God help you if you ever get an Object of Obsession. The pallets tend to be really safe as well, especially in the middle of the map.

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 566

Survivor: Backwater Swamp

Killer: Backwater Swamp

I'd rather have Shelter woods and Haddonfield every game.

• e_j2007
    e_j2007 Member Posts: 130

im fine with all the maps except for.. THE FRIGGIN SWAMP

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

The Game because I can either never find survivors or never find gens, and especially now that I'm trying to mainly play Nurse, I keep blinking to the wrong floor T_T

And I love the look of Midwich but finding gens on that map or even just how to get up and down is awful, but I very rarely end up on it so it's not a huge bother.

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593

Survivor-Yamaoka try to blend into bamboo like I see everyone else doing but no killer always finds me and the fat shaming from rocks and stuff on that map is awful.

Or Lampkin Lane same reason as above really no where too hide easily and the straight running alley ways really annoy me and if you don't bring BL you're basically screwed if you're upstairs on a gen.

Killer-probably Lerys all the rooms and everything is spread out really well can barely find survivors and when you do they always seem to go to the the pallets near exits to loop you for ages.

• I used to hate Haddonfield the most as killer, but the new game map has got me fuming. I feel like it is now the most unfair map in the game for killer, and still not very fun for survivor.

As survivor, I hate Haddonfield the most. Hard to reach loops and windows and everything is hard to find in general

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,111

All of them.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,236
    edited February 2021

Killer: Badham series, Hadnofun, and any indoor map. It'd be easier to tell you which maps I do like.

Survivor: any indoor map, Hadnofun.

Honestly though, Haddonfield is kind of an indoor map when you think about it. All the problems of indoor maps are there on Haddonfield. DbD gameplay doesn't work on indoor maps IMO. They should really stop with those.

• xSymantha
    xSymantha Member Posts: 58

For both roles:

Swamp, Autohaven (everything is just too green for me), and The Game.

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651

Killer : Haddonfield. No explanation needed.

Survivor : Hawkins, because apparently no one can run well in Hawkins.

Both : Midwitch is an atrocity.

• Omans
    Omans Member Posts: 1,081

After the latest patch: the swamp maps. You can't see anything anymore.

Survivor: Sheltered woods, Saloon. Way too advantageous to killer.

Killer: Lampkin Lane, and the second biggest Farm map (not Rotten fields, although that one is awful too). Way too safe. Way to easy for survivors as long as the team members aren't potatoes.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Survivor: Swamp

Killer: Swamp

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Survivor: Hawkins

Killer: Lery's Memorial

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137

Killer: "The Game" and the preschool, the game has like four god pallets and there are two pallets next to the basement when it's in a corner of the map, words cannot express my frustration with how many fricken pallets and great loops there are upstairs as well.

As for the preschool, its hard to pinpoint anything in particular, but it feels like the windows and pallets are just at the right distance for survivors to get to when your forced to break a pallet only for them to go one of the 20+ pallets and 50 windows waiting for you, and I don't have bamboozle lol.

Survivor: the preschool and Madwitch Elementary, I hate the preschool, I hate the lack of pallets at the school's entrance but there are sometimes two gens there that are easy to patrol, but then there's other times where those gens don't next to each other and I get a free win that I didn't work very hard for. As for the elementary, I hate those long narrow hallways that allow killers to see you from so far away and it's harder to 360 people in them as well, also I still never figured out where hatch spawns there as well.

• Mysterynovus
    Mysterynovus Member Posts: 318

Survivor: Swamp

Killer: Ormond

Both: The Game (pre and post-rework)

I have such a hard time navigating the floors of the Game, and it always costs me.

• kreeper124
    kreeper124 Member Posts: 492

Both roles are the same, any indoor map. I hate them all

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

survivor: midwich, the game, hawkins, and lerys

killer: those 4 maps plus haddonfield

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

The Game and Haddonfield, for both. As a survivor I don't like abusing broken loops, and those maps are just... Ugh. Plus The Game now has those ######### dead ends that are somehow supposed to balance out the fact that everything is a god pallet.

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347

all indoor maps on both sides

• ilmiglioree
    ilmiglioree Member Posts: 30

Killer:Coldwin (for no visibility)

Surv :some autohaven (is dark and too much dead zones)

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,406

Survivor: Lerys

• noctis129
    noctis129 Member Posts: 967

That's cuz ur small game is level 3. Ur suppose to not upgrade small game and leave it at level 1.

• katapad
    katapad Member Posts: 55

Survivor: Suffocation Pit

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Swamp as survivor and Haddonfield as killer.

A lot of people chose Hawkins as their least favorite survivor map. Personally, I like the requirement to create your own loops by throwing down unsafe pallets. It's the kind of interaction we need.