Please stop tunnelling.

Options
2»

Comments

• Outlaw64
    Outlaw64 Member Posts: 17
    Options

Shouldn't it be easier to get the survivors going back to the same gen?

• phyphrus
    phyphrus Member Posts: 67
    Options

I honestly thought this was going to be another person complaining about the pig 😝.

Interesting comparison though.

• DoctorIdiot
    DoctorIdiot Member Posts: 56
    Options

The amount of people taking this seriously is... worrying, to say the least

• Boomer_Zoomer
    Boomer_Zoomer Member Posts: 29
    Options

Love seeing all the idiots bite the bait.

• lil_keyYT
    lil_keyYT Member Posts: 4
    Options

My man really complaining about how to play the game bruh you realize it's hella killer sided already right? I've played both sides since 2017 I'm pretty sure ik what's fair and isn't. I think you just need to get better and remember that it doesn't matter if you don't get a 4k just don't complain about stupid stuff like this.

• mylesmylo
    mylesmylo Member Posts: 354
    Options

Almost 5 years of dbd and people are still going on about tunneling? Some people are going to tunnel, that's just how it is, nothing is going to change it. As much as its bloody annoying, its 5 years, just gotta deal with it.

• Dizzy1096
    Dizzy1096 Member Posts: 918
    Options

then if the killer has the main goal of getting kills, tunneling survivors is ok?

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    Options

Did you read the first post? This thread probably isn't what you think it is.

• Mr.FlexOG
    Mr.FlexOG Member Posts: 45
    edited March 2021
    Options

One thing I love about playing pig is she is good at playing by the survivors rules as anyone she downs, traps and hooks is going to be unproductive for at the very least 1 minute if they choose not repair.

As the game goes on and we get to two generators left, I've conditioned them into thinking I won't tunnel, camp or slug which is wrong. First hooks get camped, second hooks get slugged and third hooks get tunneled. All part of the plan to get them to make mistakes due to over confidence. Following the rules and then breaking them for the ez comeback now what make pig the most fun killer for me. Post chat is the dessert.

• Sasorii19
    Sasorii19 Member Posts: 27
    Options

Get good at the game XDXD and stop complaining about survivors doin their objective whilst u failing to do yours

• PubStar87
    PubStar87 Member Posts: 179
    Options

PLEASE

• ttvbardberd
    ttvbardberd Member Posts: 144
    Options

It's an a funny joke that made me giggle, but in reality, the two are not comparable.

I'm obviously not going to argue why, people already know why, but it was funny nonetheless.

• killz4fun
    killz4fun Member Posts: 165
    edited March 2021
    Options

Killers have the main goal to kill, so i guess tuneling is a great plan based on your comment .. hope to play you soon so i can tunnel you to your end 😎

• SaltyNooty
    SaltyNooty Member Posts: 276
    Options

A. Thats called gen-rushing.

B. Want survs not to gen rush? Apply more pressure. They have to go back because you've likely kicked it and or running ruin/ PGTW.

C. New flash, we have to get gens done to escape. Do you expect us to spawn in the game and walk up to you just to give you free kills? 🙄🤚

• Woot1234
    Woot1234 Member Posts: 139
    Options

Leave generators alone!

• Mr.FlexOG
    Options

It is a lot alike though. Killers are told not to eliminate players early despite it being in their best interest to do so because it is unfair to the players who find that an unfun and frustrating experience and yet you get people who sit on generators and wait for the last possible moment to unhook so they can spend the maximum amount of time on working on the objective. This is very unfun for the kill as well as the person on the hook. To add to this most killers can't actually counter this only killers with heavy map pressure. If you gen rush then most killers can't actually defend the 4 remaining gens after three have been completed without eliminating one survivor. So when a killer says "what about gen rushing." Not only is it a good equivalent but it's also the main reason to tunnel people. Sure if you're using a snowball killer or a heavy map pressure killer you have less reason to do it but then you'll just get criticism for slugging or using OP killers.

• Rougual
    Rougual Member Posts: 526
    Options

Learn to apply basic pressure or take the Entity Displeased.

• Mr.FlexOG
    Options

There is Hard pressure and soft pressure. Hard pressure is downing someone, hooking someone, chasing someone and proxy or fully camping a gen or hook.

Soft pressure is everything else, injuring someone, forcing survivors to cleanse totems and all that.

Not every killer has the ability to hard pressure enough survivors to stop a team who commits to generators.

Soft pressure is called soft pressure because it can just be ignored, survivors can ignore totems and they can jump on a generator while injured.

If you down one survivor and hook them then immediately that exact moment start a chase with one survivor you have hard pressure on two survivors. That is decent but not enough to win. The other two survivors have soft pressure on them at that moment as there is incentive to go unhook but really they don't have to they can stay on gens. Two people on gens isn't great for a some killers while it is great for stronger ones. When a person unhooks that person you hooked you now have pressure on one survivor. If you downed them before the rescue then the loop continues and you continue to be in a decent position as long as you can immediately start another chase. Unless the pressure you are putting out occupies three survivor, your situation isn't the best unless you're a top tier killer. Once you remove one survivor from the game this of course changes as you only need to pressure two survivors at a time.

Saying just create pressure isn't helpful. If someone is complain about getting gen rushed as freddy then yeah, they just need to learn to pressure but if they are getting gen rushed as wraith or myres then creating enough pressure to counter gen rushing require a good deal amount of luck or for the survivors to make mistakes. When survivors learn that the presence of the killer doesn't mean much if they're not injured then them map becomes there's and it's hard to stop them just doing the gens and getting out if they are committed.

However, this post in hindsight is implying that the goal is to stop literally any survivors escaping through the gates. Many consider one escape through gates a win and two escape from gates a draw. I personally don't.

• TinyRick7128
    TinyRick7128 Member Posts: 13
    Options

Sorry to say buddy but as someone who joined at the middle of January I've already seen how much of an advantage killers have. From teleporting, traps, completely eliminating the terror radius and heart beat, and oh yeh... The ability to literally kill Survs, you're just being a child. I play killer frequently as well as survivor, and I've had clean wipes of Survs and other times they kick my butt. But I've never complained that survivors have it easy like ######### bro finish ur kill or stop playing killer if you aren't good enough. If you play killer with the kind of a survivor you'll find it rather easy

• A_Vaulting_Nurse
    A_Vaulting_Nurse Member Posts: 34
    Options

Combine Dragon's Grip with Overcharge and that sorta happens, a survivor that gets exposed from the dragons grip will exit off the gen immediately and blow the gen, everytime.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,395
    Options

Almost every match I play I have tunneling survivors ☹️

It's so unfun to have the entire match be over in only a few minuets. Something should really be done about it.

Survivors shouldn't be able to get a gen to 33% and then continue working on that gen until they get the other gens to 33%, they should have to spread their pressure so everyone can enjoy a longer match and the killer can have a reasonable chance for 12 hooks.