Chapter 19 might still be licensed, new Leak MIGHT be a troll

I might be crazy, but normally when dead by daylight announces a non-licensed chapter, they tend to give us 1 or 2 clues and that's it about the chapter. They don't put as much effort into hyping a non-licensed compared to a licensed chapter.

When we get non licensed chapter's (for example, blight, oni, twins), they only left 1-2 clues for each chapter. Twins got the one teaser of a hand scratching the screen. Not much else. Blight, we got was a shadow on a wall transforming. Not much else. When oni was announced, We got a mask sucking blood, and a picture of a sword missing. Not much else.

When Dead by Daylight announce a licensed chapter, it's filled with multiple different clues, and they add more as each day goes. Like recently, another example is when pyramid head was announced. Look at how often they posted pictures and clues everyday, and they even had the central theme of ," Rate my Rig." People started thinking of Resident evil, FnAF for this recent chapter.

I think they are purposely leaking a non-licensed chapter leak, because they didn't have a clever way of announcing the new licensed chapter, without people immediately thinking of whatever franchise we theorize about, through process of elimination.

This is why when silent hill came out, the dev team threw in fake clues like adding Ripley's cat from alien into lockers, or referencing Jason and IT in the jane painting. With out misdirection, we would have guessed the chapter immediately.

Another example of misdirection they did, was ghost face's original trailer. They show a shopping market, and then reveal ghost face killing someone in a supermarket. How where we supposed to make the connection to Scream, when they are showing a supermarket.

Now I am aware that we got a few licensed chapter where it was straight to the point, for example, When we got leatherface, they were straight to the point because not many franchises that are popular, use a chainsaw as there main weapon. So they can't hype it as much. But in the more recent years, they tease small pieces at a time, to build hype for the chapter and they try to make you think, by throwing in fake clues.

All in all you get my point. Non licensed chapters are direct and to the point (except for the very few licensed ones in the earlier years), normally with 1 to 2 clues and that's it. When it's a licensed chapter, they go all out and create multiple different misdirected clues, amongst the real clues that relate to the licensed chapter.

Now with this information in mind, Five nights at Freddy's is coming out with a new game in march, and they announced there Final trailer for security breach, the same day Dead By Daylight changed the twitter account. If they announced a licensed chapter, people would immediately start thinking FNAF, especially with feng in the security monitor photo they showed the first time. Literally majority of the community thought, FNAF or Resident evil. Are you starting to see my point?

Now I might be wrong, but I seriously think that the non-licensed chapter leak is fake, and misdirecting. All the clues show a FNAF chapter is next, and I made a video to show some "Evidence" backing my theory up. Please take a watch and tell me what you think? I seriously think I am onto something, or I am just a crazy nut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8l4dHYYuEs&t=1014s

Comments