Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which killers don't have their own maps?

I can think of two who don't have their own map: The Clown and Ghostface.

Do you think that every killer should have their own map?

Personally I think they should as I find it a bit odd how there are multiple variant maps for some killers like Freddy and Mr Bing Bong but some killers don't one at all.

Comments

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995
    edited March 2021

I mean, do you mean realm? Cause Clown got released alongside Father Campells Chapel.

Killers released without a map are Ghostface, Blight and Twins, if I remember correctly

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    edited March 2021

No unique Realm, but had a new map for an existing realm added with them - Clown, Plague, Oni

No new map at all - Leatherface, Ghostface, Blight, Twins

"Do you think that every killer should have their own map?"

I would -really- like a Sawyer House realm for Bubba.

• LSerpentine
    LSerpentine Member Posts: 140

I'd kill for a ghostface map of the house from the first movie, or even the university from the 2nd one. also, what about a map for ash as well? Like the convenience store or something?

• LuckyLucy1999
    LuckyLucy1999 Member Posts: 29

Oh I didn't know that was technically his map, probably because I never get to play on that map. A blight map would be interesting considering his lore. Maybe like a lab type map but with those glowing plants around the place, maybe.

• LuckyLucy1999
    LuckyLucy1999 Member Posts: 29

Yes I would love a Sawyer map but the only issue I could see with that, is it looking too similar to the Thompson farm. But I'm sure they could make it look and feel unique.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

I'm pretty sure grim pantry was given to leatherface as his map if I'm not mistaken

• Gibberish

It would be nothing like the Thompson House/ Coldwind. The house layout is totally different, plus there's no massive cornfields featured in TTCM.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,216

Leatherface's map is technically Grim Pantry, since they came out at the same time and it's a cannibal village, even though he's always associated with Coldwind Farm.

Ghost Face came out around the same time as the variations of Badham Preschool, which technically makes those his map. Cheap and boring? Yes, but it's the truth.

So that leaves Blight and Twins as the only Killers without a map of their own. Blight this makes sense for, as he was initially a Survivor wandering the realms, but the Twins don't make as much sense.

• Gibberish
    edited March 2021

Though they came out at the same time, I wouldnt say it's his map. Grim Pantry was in the artbook, so it was planned out long before BHVR probably even got the Leatherface license. Plus, Temple of Purgation and Father Campbell's have assets unique to and associated with their killers, but Grim Pantry is just an extension of Hag's "kidnapped by swamp cannibals" backstory.