Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

blood warden

ok so i hooked someone right next to an exit gate, which was open, but blood warden didnt proc. playing as freddy, they just unhooked the survivor and they all ran out. i looked down at the blood warden emblem and it didnt even say it turned on after hooking while it was open. this happen to anyone else? random bug?

Comments

• SirVicksTheSlayer
    SirVicksTheSlayer Member Posts: 101

also, it was the first person hooked after the exit gate was open.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

@SirVicksTheSlayer said:
    ok so i hooked someone right next to an exit gate, which was open, but blood warden didnt proc. playing as freddy, they just unhooked the survivor and they all ran out. i looked down at the blood warden emblem and it didnt even say it turned on after hooking while it was open. this happen to anyone else? random bug?

You probably hooked them literally RIGHT before they finished their opening, it must have been really close. It's not bugged, it would have proc'd.

• SirVicksTheSlayer
    SirVicksTheSlayer Member Posts: 101

the door was wide open. i hooked him there on purpose so i could see that the door was open