RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    he can slow down survivors though?

And? They shadownerfed him.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

That video has many flaws. I don’t *^BELIEVE** it. The only thing I believe is THE DWIGHT GOD

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    killers need to feel like they need to camp.  this, to perpetuate swf.
  • VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

I'll see if I can get TydeTyme to do a better quality comparison

• Saitofox
    Saitofox Member Posts: 39
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:
    I'll see if I can get TydeTyme to do a better quality comparison

good idea. i love tyde

• Saitofox
    Options

@Deverer said:
    This isn't really any proof. You start them in different spots plus there's the fact that tile spawns can make their paths different which messes up their times. You can't draw any conclusive result when they're run in completely different test environments. Like in your test video Trapper never had to walk around a rock in the corner and back up like you did with the Clown in his test.

Need to have it in a place where there's no obstacle difference like a Haddonfield hedge or the Bedham hallway. A place where the distance is easily measurable and human error nor map RNG can play a part.

thats the thing, you kind of just debunked your own debunk.

Trapper had more ######### in his way, and still won the race.
    also it was the same spot, the map just generated mirrored. so one is going north and the other is going south.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Saitofox said:

@Deverer said:
    This isn't really any proof. You start them in different spots plus there's the fact that tile spawns can make their paths different which messes up their times. You can't draw any conclusive result when they're run in completely different test environments. Like in your test video Trapper never had to walk around a rock in the corner and back up like you did with the Clown in his test.

Need to have it in a place where there's no obstacle difference like a Haddonfield hedge or the Bedham hallway. A place where the distance is easily measurable and human error nor map RNG can play a part.

also it was the same spot, the map just generated mirrored. so one is going north and the other is going south.

Obstacles could’ve also made trapper win, as he may have QUITE LITERALLY cut corners. Either way video is not good evidence.

• Saitofox
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Saitofox said:

@Deverer said:

Obstacles could’ve also made trapper win, as he may have QUITE LITERALLY cut corners. Either way video is not good evidence.

the issue is nothing is good evidence, unless someone can perform the 2 killer glitch and have them walk beside eachother.

And i can't perform it for the life of me. we tried for a good 2 hours

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

First and foremost both of them have different path the only way for you to really prove anything would be to restart the game until you have the same rng along wall for both game and take the exact same path for both killer.
    Wich you don't in your video.

AT 0:6 you cut short with the trapper by passing to the left of an obstacle when you reach a similar point with the clown you hug the wall making the trapper take a way shorter path.

At 0:42 you take once again a shortcut with the trapper by taking left at the tree instead of huging the wall like you do with the clown

At 0:46 you stop for a second in a map corner with the clown for no reason

This is no evidence at all of any speed diference since you don't apply the same standar for both killer.

• Saitofox
    Options

@Dragonredking said:
    First and foremost both of them have different path the only way for you to really prove anything would be to restart the game until you have the same rng along wall for both game and take the exact same path for both killer.
    Wich you don't in your video.

AT 0:6 you cut short with the trapper by passing to the left of an obstacle when you reach a similar point with the clown you hug the wall making the trapper take a way shorter path.

At 0:42 you take once again a shortcut with the trapper by taking left at the tree instead of huging the wall like you do with the clown

At 0:46 you stop for a second in a map corner with the clown for no reason

This is no evidence at all of any speed diference since you don't apply the same standar for both killer.

as i said before, the issue comes with recording them 2 separate times, the only way to prove this 100% is to
    perform the 2 killer glitch.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,194
    Options

Video has many flaws. I don't think he's that slow

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Deverer said:

RNG Map making from two diff rounds can indeed play a part as the maps are randomized in placements.

• comrad101
    comrad101 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Look at the speed at which the bricks you walk by at the very start go past you. For both killers they appear to be moving at the same speed. As many have pointed out, it really does look like the RNG played a role in skewing perceptions. I think it probably does merit a more conclusive test though, just for certainty's sake.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

FFS, somebody just do the test on the Haddingfield street from concrete barrier to concrete barrier and end this myth already.

• Pleymo92
    Pleymo92 Member Posts: 4
    Options

why nobody just has thinking on doing on the Game map? is the one that is always the same (except for bloking gates) 8-)