Should this killer really be 110??

When you look at other 110 killers and nurse, their powers are VERY powerful and needed for a hit. Deathslinger literally stops loops and is ACCURATE, huntress long range hits, stops loops and is quick like Deathslinger, and spirit is spirit. Now look at trickster his knives take way to long to put someone in a death state, most times I believe you should literally just hit them with an M1. The knives are only good at small loops and in the literally open. Rn it feels like they're just there. I did a game with using a major of only knives. Barely killed 1. He need to be faster, I know it wouldn't be pretty but if not 115 maybe 113. Also main event is literally a joke, gose down WAY to fast its honestly the most situational thing in the game. That needs to be not a toggle but maybe go down super slower. That's my 2 cents from day 1 but who knows maybe I'm wrong

Comments

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

I'd be all for that. The current combination, however, is woefully underpowered. 8 hits to tick a single health state against a target that is actively trying to get away is rough enough. Then the Lacerate meter goes down if you melee hit them (which would make sense if it was stronger in the first place) or if they get away and hide long enough... which they will, because downing them with Lacerates currently isn't that viable on account of how weak they are.

As it currently stands, they either need less hits to cause a loss of health, faster movement, Lacerates that aren't penalized by melee hits, or a combination of these things.

• DontNerf
    DontNerf Member Posts: 990

Personally i think they should make it take less time injure and down with his power with the trade off of having less base knifes

• Noisy
    Noisy Member Posts: 21

Yeah they should tweak this.

Like from full life to injured, Lacerate meter should never decreased, in fact it should increase slowly by himself once injured by at least 4 knifes and increase faster if you perform action like healing other / doing gens, but can be reset to 0 by another survivor "mending" you (kinda like freddy wake up action) or you'll go injured state.

From injured to down, lacerate meter no longer increase by himself but you need only 4-6 shots to be downed (make sense cause you're already injured).

Also thats weird for a killer that injure people with multiple hits that he have no bleeding mechanics and no mangle & hinder add-on (I don't talk about exhaustion cause I think BHVR want to get rid of this add-on possibility).

Cause rn he feel like a cheap huntress without any pressure tool.

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054

My suggestions after playing him. Is make him 115% tune down knifes needed to injure down to 5 and tone down knives he has loaded to 40. Recoil is fine, because you can control it with movement of mouse if on pc, and make the knives more consistent. If they become more centered then tone down knives loaded to 30.

• Hex_Salt
    Hex_Salt Member Posts: 443

I think you make solid points. Or my other idea was less knives to lower a health state?

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

I agree, he should be 115. Theres literally no reason why he shouldn't be.

• GodLikeTerror

Currently right now he just doesn't have the power to warrant the 110% like the others do.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

Everyone is missing the point.

What is fun for survivors? A silly looking killer that holds no real threat and is fun to walk around the map, or something that can deny loops and actually win.

You see, we need to ask the real important questions here. Ones that lead to less crying about x killer (deathslinger, spirit) and more cosmettics being bought.

• GodLikeTerror

I mean most survivors only like playing against the weak killers, because it's an easy escape. I get so much flack for being a good clown player, because I deny people of looping, and a lot of viable options they have, because they are so use to conventual looping that most survivors never think outside the box. Any new killer that usually has incredibly strong power gets whined about, and it will always be like that no matter what they do.

• JinSime
    JinSime Member Posts: 405

I also think he should be 115, especially because he is slowed down while using his power (except during Main Event), making it hard to make it consistent.

And I also defend lowering the number of knifes needed for a down, but not so sure.

• Massquwatt
    Massquwatt Member Posts: 424

They really should make the bouncing knives basekit on him and tweak the damage on them down to 100% like normal so you can't just cheese every chase by throwing them on ground. To compensate rework the current addon into having knives do 3 bounces with each additional bounce adding an extra 100% damage (third bounce does 300% damage) or something to that effect. But yeah I agree with a lot of people that his knives on basekit need a little extra 'oomph' to them.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    edited March 2021

Giving more speed would end in people not using his power at all and just using m1. He could get a 4.5 m/s, 4.6 its too much.

I love the power but its true that without addons its takes too much to down people and he lose chases really fast like the deathslinger. Also he don't have much map pressure. In any case he could get a buff either in his power or mov speed.

• NeoFTW
    NeoFTW Member Posts: 5

Where 110 and 115 differ is at loop on tight corners, there's an obvious difference there against a smart survivor that understands that difference.

• Negi
    Negi Member Posts: 378

I agree with this guy. We don't need an even bigger reason to never use his power. I'll be massively disappointed if they just make him faster.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

The difference between 4.4 and 4.6 killers is mostly in chase.

With survivors running at 4 m/s you close the distance 0.4 m/s and 0.6m/s

That 50% slower for the 4.4 killers and it's even worse in tight loops.

For example to close 10 meters of distance 4.6 killer need 16.66 seconds while 4.4 killers need 25 seconds

For traversing the map it barely matters but for chasing it's a big deal