What is the Lamest Killer?

Munqaxus
Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752

What killer is the least creepy and/or scary killer in the game? Which killer really doesn't fit the horror atmosphere of Dead by Daylight?

Comments

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,486

My top picks would be the Huntress and Trickster, honestly.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,149

I don't find Huntress scary/creepy. Trickster doesn't seem scary/creepy. Blight ping ponging between shooting up not scary/creepy. Angsty teens Legion not scary/creepy.

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587

I'll actually break the mold here and say that Wraith's always been kinda dopey and bizarre. With other Killers you can usually categorise them into horror archetypes, but Wraith's just the one that goes invisible, I guess?

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298

Trickster and Twins for me.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,858

Legion. They’re just edgy teens...

• Munqaxus

I have to say, the Huntress and the Twins are pretty surprising answers. I always thought they were both pretty creepy. That baby is just disturbing.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Why would I be scared by a yellow person with a chainsaw trying to do a pog face

• LexTalionis
    LexTalionis Member Posts: 135

Huntress is only scary thanks to Samination....husky girl wants to "marry" poor Tapp *shudders*

• LowSpecGamersMatter
    LowSpecGamersMatter Member Posts: 485

that kpop naruto guy we will get soon

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Pig. A drug addicted weak women with a Walmart assassin’s creed hidden blade who wears a pig head for a mask

• Trashmaster
    Trashmaster Member Posts: 357

Wraith has always been the lamest among killers and that probably won't ever change

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

I would be smart to say the Trickster, but honestly nothing makes me feel afraid when I'm going against the Twins. Because it's nothing but slugging and camping from Charlotte and Victor, and you can basically karate kick Victor's lights out.

• Mysterynovus
    Mysterynovus Member Posts: 318

Lamest would have to be Wraith. No animosity for those who play him, I don't get upset going against him, but he's boring. His design doesn't have anything that stands out, and his power is too straightforward to be interesting. Every other killer has something that evokes an emotional reaction to me (frustration, excitement, humor), but Wraith is just "Oh, it's him. Okay."

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827

Trickster is in a class all his own I feel like I've been ported into an anime cassette

• Munqaxus

Well, here's the results so far...

Looks like Trickster is easily winning the Lamest Killer Contest.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,883

Hands down the Legion.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

The killer being “scary” is a matter of opinion. Not every killer has to be big and imposing to be scary.

I personally think Legion is the lamest design wise. Legion looks like a slasher villain from a D List movie

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

Imo, the Legion. They're by far the most bland, boring killers the game has ever gotten. Edgy teens with ######### masks and knives that run fast.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,952

Least creppy: clown looks silly when he walks

While I think Trickster does fit, he does fit the least. Only counter argument I heard was about skins that players where using ( those are non canon skin, Trickster CANONICALLY looks like Joker Goro Majima) or someone brought killers that don't have supernatural elements don't fit ( missing the whole point of horror)

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

Legion feels kinda like a knockoff Ghostface in looks. Just not that interesting. I can understand not loving trickster (I hate the name myself and it's just weird having one unmasked killer with a human face. I hope they offer unmasked killer cosmetics soon to make him mesh more) but he has a unique personality and is original within the game which is nice.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

The lamest to me would be the least scary to go against irl so it's Deathslinger. Getting shot compared to what everyone else can do is meh.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,260
    edited March 2021

Freddy. nothing is scary about him.

• poomanchu
    poomanchu Member Posts: 242

The Trickster by a mile. Watch him throwing knives from a distance. The most ridiculous thing ever. Looks like he’s chasing people down for hugs. No at all scary

• DrStone
    DrStone Member Posts: 132

Killers that aren't supernatural don't fit? What?

Do you know how many genres of horror there are? Not everything is supposed to be supernatural.

• DrStone
    DrStone Member Posts: 132

Makes this thread without a poll so he can count all the votes himself. Then counts a vote for the Trickster when a user slightly mentions him, EVEN THO they say someone else is actually worse. Lol.

Good job my man. Getting off on that Trickster hate don't you?

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,952

Not my argument, I thinks it's an argument that miss the whole point of horror, just to be clear I do not agree with neither arguments I brought up.

• IMO as much as I love them, Legion. There basically stereotypical edge lords

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Blight is like a disfigured tramp. Pretty sure Mbappe or Sergio Ramos wouldn't leg it from a Blight.