Which survivor is the most annoying?

HuDawg
HuDawg Member Posts: 312

As a meg main i will have to say megs are the most annoying survivors.

Comments

• dirtsmell
    dirtsmell Member Posts: 46

If just speaking about the characters themselves, not players: the last two female survivors Elodie and Zarina, and slightly less so Steve because of their god-awful screams. And I say this as someone who plays Zarina from time to time. Really BH, they do not need to be that loud, it's okay, we'll know they've been hooked, promise.

Gameplay wise.... eh, any survivor can be spectacularly terrible. But generally I see Nea's and Steve's making the most boneheaded plays. IE running in and getting involved in something they have no business in and generally making it worse.

Most chill players seem to be Dwights and Quentins.

• ProfGameAndTalk
    ProfGameAndTalk Member Posts: 326

Douchebag Steve. I mean, it's in his name: Douchebag Steve. Especially when he gets that sailor hat on. Even douchebaggier Douchebag Steve. I should give him a name. Something like Tazerface Turbo Douchebag Steve. Hate that douchebag.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,957
    edited March 2021

***hole Steve, douchebag Quentin, Blendette, Meghead, Idwight, Yuiseless, Lauri, Screamlody, Feng Minimum Effort, Jake Prick and Chestconti

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

I'm a Meg main too 😀

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,603

Élodie and PTB Kate, because of their horrifying screams.

• For me it’s a tie between Dwight and Zarina as characters

• Volfgang57
    Volfgang57 Member Posts: 369

David because every time I see one I know they're going to that survivor that likes to get up in the Killer's face and point farm, and they always seem to be -just- on the edge of my attack range

• Dizzy1096
    Dizzy1096 Member Posts: 918

Claudette by far. She's annoying to play with as a killer and a survivor.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

I don't like survivors that gen rush and avoid saves to escape for themselves :(! And I can't hate any character, I have met good and bad of each from all platforms. I just want a good team and a fun match lol!

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Quentins, its always Quentins. They love to teabag and click flashlights a galore and then disconnect when things don't go their way.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,168

Claudette

For a character who's backstory and character is all about empathy, the people who play her certainly don't know the meaning of that word

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Yui’s from my experience. Very selfish and rude most the time

(I know there are cool yui’s props to you few)

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

P3 Quins only from my experience. Non prestige are pretty chill

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 536

Probably Meg or Claudette, they both are either the incredibly annoying cocky guy with a flashlight, or completely useless, never anything in between.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

He is no longer Steve in that outfit. He has transcended at that point. Transcended into a being of pure malice and ego. Loud, raging, confident, consuming all within its path. Steve died long, long ago. That is Scoops.

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137

As characters: Feng Ming and Elodie

As players: Feng, Nea, Claudette, toxic little shitheads that I enjoy killing more because of their clicking, teabagging, sandbagging, and everything I hate about this game despite me loving me more than I hate it. My favorites are Adams, Felixs's, Tapps, and Jakes though, those guys are normally pretty chill or even Kate. I respect players who are more altruistic without the whole toxic part, but yeah ######### Feng.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

As a survivor its Megs because they are usually complete potatoes. As killer its Neas and Steves as they are usually toxic. Then there's Claudettes as they are usually so immersed.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,502

I don't know why but everytime I hear Ash talk in the lobby it really irritates me. Maybe because he is the only survivor that does that? lol