Trickster may break DBD

Options

Am I the only one who feels ast tho The Tricksters entire kit from his power to his unique perks would promote an aggressive slug build? His shutdown potential is insane assuming the way he is now goes into live servers. Just my thoughts.

Comments

• Sasorii19
    Sasorii19 Member Posts: 27
    Options

I understand what you’re saying, maybe with his knives he has the ability to risk chucking them at u then risking a whiff if a survivor 360’s or jukes you know what I mean? At first glance to me it just seems like he has a build that would somewhat punish toxic SWF groups if u get what I mean

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,101
    Options

Trickster needs lethality for that to be an issue.

Right now you can take a few daggers, get to a long enough wall and recover laceration damage before the trickster is able to hit you again with his daggers.

Also he's very slow to deal damage without certain addons. Base Huntress could easily down a survivor around the time it takes base Trickster to deal a single health state with his power.

• Mistercookie
    Mistercookie Member Posts: 147
    Options

If you mean survivors grouping up and trying to bodyblock or mess around, no it won't really shut it down.

He's 4.4 and has to land 8 blades for a single health state. They might be fast but that's a long time for a single health state. If SWFs that are efficient go against this killer, they won't group up and simply trafe from left to right.

They'll go to the nearest jungle gym or simple wall and shut down the trickster entirely. Since the blades don't stay in a survivor for a long time he can't even pressure someone coming for a slug without commiting and leaving said slug anyway.

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

That's how many ranged attacks he would have to hit to slug you. Huntress can do it in 2. Considering he's also currently a 110 speed, I just don't see it happening unless the survivors are all huddled together for warmth.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826
    Options

I prefer him over an iri head huntress to be honest since she has the hitbox the size of a fridge, far range one hit attacks, and pretty harsh add ons.

• Sasorii19
    Sasorii19 Member Posts: 27
    Options
  • katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,100
    Options

If you get slug that sound like it a you and your team's problem. He no huntress and he certainly no bubba/oni.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

Trickster has like... The lowest lethality in the game so I doubt he will ever be able to slug any teams outside of potatoes that would have died anyways.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    Options

He's 110% for a killer, he also has to use eight blades in order to get an injure on a survivor. He's not gonna be good at slugging people with his power like Oni is, and Oni is a top five killer.