Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who do you want for the 5th anniversary?

WishIcouldmain
WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
edited March 2021 in Polls

If you don't find your character here sorry they only give me 10 options. So there's a other option. And these are the biggest ones I could think of. Personally I'd like The Thing. Imagine you're on a gen then oddly the Blendette decides to leave the bush. She even fixes the gen then you think you've finally got a good teammate. Then while you're looking away she starts to turn into one of The Thing's many forms.

Who do you want for the 5th anniversary? 90 votes

Resident Evil
27%
SnakeSound222MiriamGFrontdoor6Boosted_Dwightmusstang62TaigamrpiesellerGeneralVTatariuDabihwowGamekeeperTheEntityNeaRepostRiposteboostedsurvivormainCheeseAntonpepeisticBasementDwellerQwQwTrashmasterIWasLeft2Die 25 votes
Five Nights at Freddy's
10%
magicskinuBrequeZestyPhasmamainExar_NIGHTMARE_ClownIsUnderratedAfton753 9 votes
Friday the 13th
14%
Awkward_FiendPixel_BoomBote_j2007YordsJarolBoobashitmanRK67HuDawgNOEDaddyTheArbiterFengisKawaiiJayaNick 13 votes
Child's Play
4%
punkpoet13GlamourousLeviathan[Deleted User]edgyjmm 4 votes
Hell Raiser
2%
malatruseNoxVeno 2 votes
Alien
17%
White_OwlBlueberryTapeKnotDimekLeonardo1itayobudddMrPenguinRoboMojoMooksPlantCollectorGhost_Face_MainDr_EmaraldDoritoHeadBedslambGay_Police_DeptMarioBrosMaster 16 votes
The Thing
4%
[Deleted User]pichumudkipWishIcouldmainDemoFrog 4 votes
The Exorcist
0%
The Shining
3%
TerminatorGuySOMENINJANAMEpururin 3 votes
Other(Name)
15%
GibberishAdeloohmeekinsglitchboiAzxx93NoOneKnowsNovaDwightFairfieldSaintDorksItzZane_NazShamelessPigMainAnother_LegionMainKlausProphetmissjay 14 votes

Comments

• boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399
    Resident Evil

I really want Leon or Jill as survivors

• Azxx93
    Azxx93 Member Posts: 117
    Other(Name)

Walking dead.

I would love clementine and lee as survivors

• Naz
    Naz Member Posts: 122
    Other(Name)

Candyman. I would want him to look as much like Tony Todd as possible. That character was so creepy and cool. Think about it, he wouldn't even need to take a survivor anywhere to hook them lol

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    Other(Name)

Something fun to play as and against, with a good map, good style, good perks

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
    Other(Name)

I'm honestly fine with anything, as long as they're fun and everyone enjoys them.

• Gamekeeper
    Gamekeeper Member Posts: 47
    Resident Evil

I really want Mr x but it seems to be more leaning on Nemesis B(

• skinu
    skinu Member Posts: 34
    Five Nights at Freddy's

It would be like a homecoming for me. I grew up with Five Nights at Freddys and still play it to this day occasionally and Dead by Daylight has been my main game for years now so it would be great for me to combine both games somehow.

• Afton753
    Afton753 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021
    Five Nights at Freddy's

Freddy de beş gece

Bence oyunda olması gereken bir bölüm.oyuna kendi karakterleri yanında birçok topluluğu da getirir.DBD de hiç robot mekanik bir katilimiz yok.bu zamana kadar insan katilleden geldi.FNaF ın DBD ye uyacağını düşünüyorum ve uyar da.Springtrap zaten kendi oyununda da bir katil ve DBD ye de o gelir.DBD ye uyum sağlar.Oyuna gerçek bir korku getirir ve heyecanı çok iyi yaşayacağımız bir katil olur.DBD ye iyi uyarlarlarsa mükemmel olur.DBD ye farklı bir ortam getirir yani havası atmosferi korkunç ve bir o kadar da atmosferi ayrı olur.Bu katili DBD de görmek çok güzel olur.Bence buna karşı gelenler bir daha düşünsünler ama tabi bu sizin fikriniz isteyen ister istemeyen de istemez yani ben sırf inat edenler için söylüyorum. FNaF ı da çocuk oyunu diye söyleyenler var ama FNaF bir çocuk oyunu değildir ve bunu herkes oynuyor yani yetişkinler de.DBD ye uymaz diye söyleyenler de var bence uyar hem de çok iyi uyar.Neden uymasın ki.Neyse umarım geliştiriciler bizim istediğimizi gerçekten görür de getirirler bu yıl dönümü için.Çünkü gerçekten de çok istiyoruz.Umarım gelir.

Post edited by Afton753 on
  • SaintDorks
    SaintDorks Member Posts: 252
    Other(Name)

Killer Klowns from Outspace.

Think about It cotton candy gun which traps survivors and makes It so they can't wiggle free or d-strike out of your hands.

Or PopCorn klowns which make traveling a pain and could be used to block paths.

So,many choices in havoc to bring to the fog..and of course so many klowns to choose from..So,many skins.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    Other(Name)

Bobby Barrows, Clock Tower.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Resident Evil

Nemesis! Not only is he badass and scary, but his variety of weapons can make for interesting power ideas. The original version should also be included as a free skin (same for the Survivors that he comes with).

• e_j2007
    e_j2007 Member Posts: 130
    edited March 2021
    Friday the 13th

friday the 13th would complete dbd's horror icon infinity gauntlet. plus im a huge fan of friday the 13th

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Other(Name)

The walking dead

I want clementine as a survivor She's cool

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Friday the 13th

I definitely hope it's Jason, with him, the most famous slasher team (Freddy, Michael, Leatherface and Ghostface) will be completed with just Jason, I will feel that the game is definitely complete.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709
    Alien

Want?

Alien. Always.

realistically expect and be happy about?

Resident Evil.

• hmeekins
    hmeekins Member Posts: 44
    edited March 2021
    Other(Name)

I would love to see the creeper from Jeepers Creepers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709
    Alien

I read somewhere that he doesn’t own the rights anymore and there are new movies planned.

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399
    Other(Name)

For me it has to be SCP or an original chapter. And a proper event.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Resident Evil

I'm happy with either fnaf or RE, but I'll be very strict about RE coming in. I'm kinda biased with Nemesis coming in mostly because I feel like him coming into DBD won't give him the justice he deserves, and hes already been gutted quite a bit already. I want Mr.X or Jack Baker, they seem the most logical.

• KlausProphet
    KlausProphet Member Posts: 1
    Other(Name)

IT. Pennywise, Bill and Beverly. Bill get the rest of the losers club as legendary skins, pennywise gets the miniseries version as a legendary skin. They could also give legion a Henry bowers skin like how they did in the silent hill chapter. I would love if they did this but we'd probably have to wait a long time to get it.

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877
    Other(Name)

It better be shirtless Myers or I'm going to cry.

• missjay
    missjay Member Posts: 31
    Other(Name)

I think this is a great idea i would love to see this.