Weirdest thing you've been reported for?

Options

Just played a game as michael myers and a whole 4 man reported me because i "instantly broke a pallet when i was stunned" apparently enduring spirit fury doesnt exist? Lol anyone else?

Comments

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

Using Legion's power... I am not even joking.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    edited March 2021
    Options

For having a private Steam profile, which "only cheaters have" after they thought spine chill + resilience vault speed was speedhacks.

But the most interesting part is that my profile isn't even private, only my profile comments and Steam inventory are 🤔

Post edited by oxygen on
  • boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399
    Options

I got reported for slugging someone's DS

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

pretty sure i just recently got reported for "hacking the Deathslingers range" or sthg like that...

i scored like a single sharpshooter score event all game btw (old gideon) and couldnt even reel that one in...

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

When some potato died to rbt and complained I didn't leave the game through the gate within 10 seconds after the last gen was finished, despite the fact that the gates haven't been opened yet and there were 2 more people in the game

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 685
    Options

Got reported once for never going to red fountains as Plague, instead just using Vile Purge to keep everyone in the one hit wonder status.

Apparently that was "Unsportsmanlike Conduct"

• daggersnight
    daggersnight Member Posts: 119
    Options

Was accused of hacking because I saw them go into a corner with BBQ and they never left.

• LoneMaple
    LoneMaple Member Posts: 19
    Options

Using "wallhacks" as Myers when I had Spies from the Shadows. Is it that hard to read the perks post match? I imagine that happens a lot when playing against babies - I myself used to think Mad Grit is was hacks due to how ridiculous it looks.

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704
    Options

I've been reported for hacks with wraith by a 4 man swf.

Guess using all seeing - blood - is considered hack 😂

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,276
    Options

Apparently using Legion's power to locate where survivors are is bannable

• NoxVeno
    NoxVeno Member Posts: 177
    Options

Hacking as Huntress for finding random Steve in a locker. Had no idea, was going for axes lol

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

Back when the greenhouse in The Asylum was bugged I got reported for walking through it.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Wow some people are just searching for reasons to complains about something... that is crazy! You would think they would prefer vile over corrupt

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited March 2021
    Options

It was Legion's map. I was Nurse just before her rework. I hooked someone near the shack. BBQ revealed someone on the opposite corner of the map. I blinked into the building to make my way to them. I literally landed on top of a Blendette and changed targets. In the chat they asked "How did you see me?" I explained I was going somewhere else and it was sheer luck I landed on top of her. Then they said "I'm Claudette. I'm invisible. You can only see me if your wall hacking. REPORTED!"

Another match I was Pig on Lerys before the EGC. I even have a video on my youtube account. I recorded it because one survivor was using a fat shame spot. Well the gates are open, 1 survivor is dead, 1 is standing in the fat shame where I can't get them and the other 2 are making noise near the gate. Due to them being cocky I manage to down 1 at the gate. I RBTed her and picked her up. The 2nd survivor is trying to body block to buy time. I ended up downing him too. I dropped survivor 1 and RBTed him before he could get out. I carry him to a hook and I hear a head pop. Survivor 1 tried to get out with a trap on their head and they reported me for that.

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    edited March 2021
    Options

Went up against a cocky 4-man (Yes I checked) on Dead Dawg while trying for my Trapper adept.

Gates are powered, 3 remain, they're just running around trying to get my attention so I go after one of them in the main building and he decides to jump in the dead-end room probably to try and window-tech me or something.

So I vault after him and just sit there. Forever. He can't leave and has to watch as both his teammates futilely try to get me to move. They eventually open a nearby gate and leave when the timer gets low. I let him out with just enough time to barely not make it out.

If the chat filter was a thing back then I wouldn't have anything left to read.

To be fair it probably was actually against the rules for "griefing" but who cares. 100% deserved.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 685
    Options

Eh, my build works better with them being broken all the time. Thanatophobia, Spies, Undying, Devour. Gotta spread the joy of the Entity!

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,141
    edited March 2021
    Options

Oh hell, about a year ago I had survivors salty as all hell after a match and claimed they were reporting me for a "wallhack cheat" because I pretty much usually knew where they were at.

I was running a Scratched Mirror Myers build, along with BBQ and Nurse's Calling, just for laughs. Apparently, the Green Ranked survivors never heard of it.

What's even worse is that I got a 4k on them with that meme build. Yikes.

• ddubuckyee_user
    ddubuckyee_user Member Posts: 178
    Options

I was reported as hacking for using the Demogorgon to dash from high above.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,097
    Options

Reported for supposedly holding the game hostage. The person even sent a clip to the devs according to the message he sent me. If anything,I was being an ass as doctor and let his team bleed out instead of hooking.

• killz4fun
    killz4fun Member Posts: 165
    Options

Salty red ranks are a dime the dozen.. they complain about anything..

• Zaytex
    Zaytex Member Posts: 841
    Options

My name on steam was something like ''cease faggotry''

yeah steam didn't like that for long

-ur average gay meme man

• CryptFriend
    CryptFriend Member Posts: 416
    Options

I've been reported for "pretending to farm."

Playing Amanda: They tried to boop, I shook my head no and hit them.

They still didn't run, so I downed them.

Their teammate ran up to the hook to save them, so I down the teammate and pick them up.

Another teammate comes in for the save.

I drop the first rescuer--they immediately DC.

It was all-around a mess. I ended up giving the last survivor an easy time because I felt bad that they got screwed over because some Fengs didn't understand that when I said no, I meant no.

(To clarify: it was the DC'd survivor and their friend who got all prissy about it.)

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    Options

Got reported because I camped the entire map

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

Ahh yes... ye ol’ Agitation + Mad Grit (i’ll sometimes add extra cheese with Iron Grasp).

I’ve had many survivors DC when they go down while I’m carrying someone.

• Hex_Salt
    Hex_Salt Member Posts: 443
    Options

I was reported for TR hacks and making my red light disappear. It's called Tinkerer

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

Same as others have mentioned, knowing where people are as legion. Guess that's a common one?

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    Options

I got reported for escaping through the hatch....

• Daddy_Doctor
    Daddy_Doctor Member Posts: 158
    Options

A streamer reported me on stream for using Prove Thyself. Said I was using a farming build.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

1. For responding to hate mail by referring to the survivors I faced as 'little sh**s"

2. Altruistic survivors whilst playing a basement game with trapper. Every time I tried to leave, someone stepped in a trap, hence why they accused me of camping 😂

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

Hatchet snipes, I run a sniping build on huntress, bitter murmur and bbq basically, someone reported me for "knowing where they were and getting hit from afar".

Also for "aimbot" on slinger, meanwhile I just play a lot of slinger and well I used to play a lot of COD and quick scope, I'm just used to that.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

Winning the game

• Asssblasster625
    Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629
    Options

Using a lerrys map offering as doc

• TheShocktor
    TheShocktor Member Posts: 134
    Options

Well idk if they reported but I got called toxic and a cheater for getting a 4k with bubba. Along with being told I have no skill and no honor. Lol Funny thing is it's the 1st time I'd used him in months and wasn't particularly good in my eyes. They went on to tell me that I didn't have to kill everyone and I should've let one go. Oh and before anyone asks because I used Bubba, nope didn't camp or tunnel. Just a regular game 4k. Was surprised I got a message after that game.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,355
    Options

Running Adrenaline

• PlaysByShady
    PlaysByShady Member Posts: 590
    Options

Played as Nurse, reported for going through walls, and teleporting around the map, etc

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,763
    Options

Shred teching someone on Dead Dawg, pretty sure they called me a racial slur for it too