Since the Gilded Stampede Event is over

I need a break honestly from DBD. Been playing almost every day since the mid chapter for Clown came out, was hoping I'd take my break last week but the event got extended for some reason? Yes I literally tortured myself with the very bad desync, and nauseating UI we had before the devs finally changed it. The event was a good means for me to get more points put onto my survivors, and try to get every perk on all survivors... Last week I didn't really play the game to much as well as earlier this week, because I just wasn't having fun with a lot of my games. I turned cross play back on for the first time since it came out because the optimization was really good for the mid chapter, but once I started encountering hackers it's gonna be turned off permanently until an anti cheat system is put into the game. Wanna get back to Crash 4 since I haven't beaten that yet, and would eventually like to play Path of Exile since the game went free not to long ago. This is one of the many great things about taking a break from DBD, feels nice to be able to remove that massive rock off your back. Probably won't be playing the game again until the week before the new chapter, but we'll be keeping my eye on the forums. So to anyone who isn't on a break have fun!

Comments