Survivor or Killer

NoxVeno
NoxVeno Member Posts: 177

So seems like the majority of players only play one or the other(rift and daily not counting). Why is this? I like playing both about equally. Just wondering about the polarity of play.

Comments

• tactic
    tactic Member Posts: 356
    edited March 2021

Well they’re very different roles, while ultimately they both need to know looping & pressure, working with a team to escape is a lot different than working alone to kill.

I personally play killer more because of the variety you get, whereas all survivors feel the same.

• NoxVeno

Very true. I usually let the wait times decide for me

• REL1_C
    REL1_C Member Posts: 619

I play more survivor but I too play both sides. Killers are more fun but playing survivor is more balanced. I can run "meme" build but when I Play killer, I have to sweat often.

• Zaytex
    Zaytex Member Posts: 841

Honestly, a bonus of being a Killer main is the instant queue times I get. As a survivor, I'm waiting up to 5 to 10 minutes for a game. Killer? Instant.

It really shows how there's barely any killer players, which supports how the game is a little survivor-sided in some areas of balance.

• CANxOFxCORN
    CANxOFxCORN Member Posts: 204

I prefer Killer in general, however it ultimately boils down to, if my friends are on I play Survivor, If not Killer.

• NoxVeno

well and to state the obvious playing both compliments each other as you know what that killer is looking for or as killer knowing the tendencies of a survivor group/build

• edgardot02
    edgardot02 Member Posts: 149

I preffer killer but it feels more frustrating than playing survivor so, when I want to rest/relax a bit a play survivor.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Well for me I much prefer killer over survivor because it's much more engaging and the queue times are (way) shorter. Almost every second you're playing killer you'll be chasing someone and whether you're having fun or being fustrated at least you aren't bored. When it comes to playing survivor you'll only get to have up to a few chases each game (that you spend like 10 minutes waiting for) and the rest of the match you spend holding down a button staring at a progression bar. I'm sure playing with friends makes survivor alot more fun but I don't have very many that play this game so..I play survivor sparingly. Oh and not to mention the absolute baked potato teammates you can get in solo.