What Frustrates You

Options
PodgeNotRodge
PodgeNotRodge Member Posts: 478
edited March 2021 in General Discussions

So I see a hex totem in a corner. And I see a trap right in front of it. I try to disarm trap... gets sucked to cleanse totem. Trapper gets me, game over.

I see a trap in the middle of a doirway that injures you. But it's in a way I'm able to walk past it, because of lag spike. It sucks me back into the trap.

In another game without lag, apparently I stepped into the trap when my feet weren't even touching its sides. By this time I'm considering quitting the game again as the main issue that always seems to screw with you: Its not getting a bad game where you played bad, they played good. It's not that you played well but they just won. It's how ######### up the devs ######### this game with its problems. Not catering to the issues that get thinking "How the feck did you muck this up". And saying that they're on it but takes weeks to sort their fuckn shite out.

How the feck am I able to play your dogshit game if every time I play, I'm wondering how the game will fuckme over today.

The thing that frustrates everyone the most, is the game itself. The attitude the devs have implemented, concerning themselves with other things rather than fixing the problems that cause us to lose our shite. And now discount Suicide Squad Joker oh s a thing. He'll be a living meme to where this game ended up. Honestly doesnt make want to keep playing this.

What frustrates you players?

Comments

• IceCreamPrincess
    IceCreamPrincess Member Posts: 226
    Options

What frustrates me is either making obvious mistakes myself, slamming my hatchets into trees off in the distance or crashing into a hedge with my chainsaw, and watching a survivor just run off giggling at my mistake.

Then theres the odd bug here and there, most are kinda eh, but the big triggering ones are missing a legion frenzy hit due to aim dressing, or getting hit by a killer with Stretch Armstrong arms.

But i can get over them. Bugs have been in my favour too. Ive dodged hits due to aim dressing, and probably been thay rubber armed killer. The games getting better, slowly but surely

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

@stikyard No doubts!!!^^

For me I hate how unreliable DH is. I am so close to taking it off.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Survivor: Bad teammates, DCs/hook suicides, farming killers.

Killer: OoO SWFs with Plunderers and Shiny Coin offering.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Survivor: PGTW, Deathslinger, boosted or selfish teammates, getting hit miles through windows

Killers: Adrenaline, DS (pre-4.6.0), Dead Hard for distance, starting the grab animation without getting it and missing your chance to M1, the lag when Bloodlust procs

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    Options

When my survivor team don't take responsibility for their screw up.

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019
    Options

1# decide to remove DS from my build for ONE GAME, and get facecamped and tunneled. ds is just a must in solo queue

2# doing so much for the team and then dying to noed and being left to die on my first hook

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,428
    Options

Losing the match when you never got outplayed simply through an imbalance in objective times.

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019
    Options

1# decide to remove DS from my build for ONE GAME, and get facecamped and tunneled. ds is just a must in solo queue

2# doing so much for the team and then dying to noed and being left to die on my first hook

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623
    Options

Killers that are chasing an injured survivor near me who then immediately get ADHD and start focusing more on chasing me even though I'm healthy and further away.

And then they tunnel and/or camp me for some reason.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Nothing really, it's hard to get me frustrated.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options

I generally don't get that upset but I get very frustrated getting repeatedly denied as killer back to back

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

When my teammates unhook me in front of the Killer without BT. But even with BT.

I guess it's still better than being sacrifized on my first hook because everyone was self-caring in a corner.

And my own mistakes frustrate me too, but I learn from them at least, even if sometimes it takes time.

• lkalin91
    lkalin91 Member Posts: 150
    Options

Killer gameplay in general

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,447
    edited March 2021
    Options

As Survivor: waiting so long to get into a game only to be tunneled out in the less then 5 mins and then be called trash. any killer that runs NOED when they clearly don't need it.

As Killer: playing against a team that doesn't realize you're just playing for fun and has the must win at all costs attitude. I'm not tunneling or camping you're just played fool if you don't. and if you do you get the same result. playing killer feels like a chore. You do bad in a match you get made fun of you do good in a match, you get insulted. I'm glad I mostly play on console so I don't have to see that.

oh and when a whole team DC's on you so one person can get the hatch.

for both sides:

Anyone who has TTV in their name. I'm not playing the game to entertain their stream and the fact that they play toxic and annoying as hell just for that I don't like.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Bugs, optimization and servers

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

BHVR

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389
    Options

Being slugged as survivor. It's very boring to not be able to play the game.

As killer? Not a whole lot. People that just sit at the exit gates, I guess. Ushering a set of survivors out of one gate just to have to trudge to the other to get the other set out is fairly tedious.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,447
    Options

that's why I don't do that, I know they're at the other gate I don't care, I'll wait them out, they'll either leave or die

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658
    Options

Getting stuck on nothing at a loop.

• tennmio
    tennmio Member Posts: 354
    Options

As Killer: selfish playstyles, tbagging, getting stuck on nothing and bodyblocking if the survivor wasn't even hooked.

As survivor: selfish playstyles, tunneling, hitboxes, getting stuck on nothing and being exhausted on the ground.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    Options

When people don't respect the drip you wear in game

• Adjatha
    Adjatha Member Posts: 1,814
    Options

When a squad of survivors stomp you all over the place, teabagging endlessly, and then take the time to insult you in chat after the game. I get it: you won. Great job. Move along to your next game, no need for name calling to rub it in.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759
    Options

survivor q times.

We need to bring the animation update back so the salty 360 survivors quit again. was so good getting into games instantly.

• M1Trapper
    M1Trapper Member Posts: 27
    Options

As survivor when I’m on the hatch and getting slugged and mostly pc survivors not wanting to die on hook and I get hooked too because they want their struggle points. Happens all the time, very frustrating.

• Bastard_Disaster
    Bastard_Disaster Member Posts: 32
    Options

Playing on PS4 and basically losing the match because there was more than 2 effects going on at any given time. Or maybe bloodlust kicked in and the game freezes for 1.5 seconds which means another 30 seconds of looping for them.

Seriously the devs have forgotten about console, it's ridiculously dark and un-optimized.

It frustrates me that I lose because of the game screwing me over rather than me making mistakes

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options

Spirits who have no counterplay except to get wacked once then shortly afterwards, get either lucky or downed due to Stridor.

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306
    edited March 2021
    Options

Survivor: the one time you run deliverance and the killer finds you first and hooks you, or even decides to ignore another player WHILE IN CHASE for no reason and tunnel you until your hooked first. Or when your sure no one's going for the save so you go up and a random survey saves them. And when you don't run it no one wants to save or there the easiest unhooks ever.

Killer: I hate the swing cancel on nurse. The amount of times I've perfectly predicted a survivor just for them to be delayed and and miss by a cm is frustrating.

But overall would be when I load into a match, do a rotation of the gens. Found no one. Do another rotation. Gen nearly done. tf?

Edit: autocorrect is more of a hindrance than freddy's pools.

• Imagine_Milk
    Imagine_Milk Member Posts: 95
    Options
  • LuckyLucy1999
    LuckyLucy1999 Member Posts: 29
    Options

For me there isn't a whole lot that frustrates me but there are a few things.

Overall I agree with what was said about the devs seemingly prioritising minor/unimportant things over fixing the games issues.

As a survivor:

1. Leatherface, I hate this guy so much.
    2. Bad team mates, like the sort who will happily stay on a gen 15 feet from you when it is clear to come and get you off the hook.
    3. Being tunneled from the start of the match and then face camped, especially when it's leatherface.

As a killer:

1. Swf, specifically the toxic, sweaty kind. You the know the ones I'm talking about.
    2. Running into the same survivor builds almost every game.
  • JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,457
    Options

Long overdue optimization. Not being to use anywhere to their potential 4-5 killers, including the best one, because console.

• PodgeNotRodge
    PodgeNotRodge Member Posts: 478
    Options

Not only is it the easy camping. The fact his Chainsaw sprint outlast a Sprint Burst kinda says it all. 🤣 I wouldnt mind but he wasnt even as bad as people made him out to be before.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options