IF RESIDENT EVIL COMES TO DEAD BY DAYLIGHT, I THINK THEY DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR (not ironical)

this would be the greatest collab ever, since they already have their own assymetrical multiplayer game

Comments

• shitman
    shitman Member Posts: 203
    edited March 2021

if they add a Chapter on Resident Evil I hope the killer will be Jack Baker from Resident Evil 7. It is in my opinion the only one who is perfect for dbd.

• Giuliano1020_Twitch
    Giuliano1020_Twitch Member Posts: 106

It is the one who fits the most. But it is not the most iconic. If Jack Baker comes to DBD people would rage because a lot of people dont like RE7. The most iconic ones are Nemesis and Mr X. But there could be two killers in one chapter (that would be epic)

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

if resident evil gets added there will be a ######### load of Legendary skins for survivor there will be

Chris Redfield

Claire Redfield

Leon Kennedy

Barry Burton

Albert Wesker

Hunk

Rebecca Chambers

Ada Wong

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    edited March 2021

Many want Nemesis, Many want Mr. X and Many want Jack Baker, I just hope that if RE arrives in June, they will give us 2 or 3 killers in the same chapter, just as they did with Stranger Things with Steve and Nancy.

• Giuliano1020_Twitch
    Giuliano1020_Twitch Member Posts: 106

Having 2 killers is too complicated because they must have a power that fits DBDs realm

Creating two killers at once is complicated, but not impossible

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

I would give my firstborn child and then some to have Annette Birkin as the survivor. Mom jeans and a lab coat is the peak of fashion in the entity's realm. Plus, we haven't had the "obsessed scientist" archetype for a character yet.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

We'll get an RE chapter simply because Resistance failed. Tbh, that will probably be the biggest factor in getting a chapter.