New Killer?

I had an idea for a new killer as I was playing with my mates.

So I'm sure Pennywise has been brought up plenty of times, but if he was brought in, I think his perfect power would be to camouflage as a survivor. He can pretend to be any other character in that specific lobby and can do generators with the other survivors. But instead of progressing the generators, he can stall the progress or digress while "repairing it". Or if you do jump on a gen with someone, if you spend enough time on it with someone that person can be 1 hit down after you transform back into pennywise. I love the idea of transforming into a character in the lobby but after that is where i struggled to think of something

This is my first post as well :))))

Comments

• NoPressure22
    NoPressure22 Member Posts: 15

Hello Jake, this is actually a very interesting idea for the killer’s power ability. I have heard from time pennywise could be in dbd, not sure if they creators could gain his rights but either way. I’d actually like to hear what ideas you have for his perks to as to if they would have more effects on generators or more so maybe chasing/killing survivors.

• jakepetrongolo
    jakepetrongolo Member Posts: 9

Im not really sure what perks he could run, i was wondering if some other people had soem ideas open for discussion?

• Baby_Victor
    Baby_Victor Member Posts: 486

We all had similar ideas when they dropped the Legion trailer, because they made it seem like you could blend in or trick the survivors.

So, I have heard of the Doppelgänger idea, just not with it being associated with Pennywise. I might be wrong but I thought Pennywise shapeshifting was related to your fears and insecurities, not sure why he would mimic others in trial, unless you have trust issues lol.

Personally, I’d prefer Pennywise power to be centered around his red balloon. Like, the more balloons you see around the map, the more powerful you know he has become. I think a psychological attack like that could be his thing.

I dunno about actual perk or power, I just want scary red balloons.