The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

im just so over it...

yogi42
yogi42 Member Posts: 42

after a good few months break i come back and its just infested with toxic suvs and DS in every match and gens being done in 20 seconds

seriously is this the way the games going forward? cause im sick of it

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

I'll admit, this sounds a tad bit dramatic. Some games have gen rushers and toxic survivors, but saying its "infested" is a bit over the top (except maybe for DS).

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I know you’re exaggerating but 20 seconds? Gen times aren’t in a terrible state right now it just the maps that need to be worked on

Ds is in every match but how do most people play a lobby with no obsession? They just tunnel for free that’s what

The game is probably going to go forward like this unless SWF gets nerfed and solo gets buffed

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,707

DS will get nerfed with the very next chapter that’s right around the corner.

• yogi42
    yogi42 Member Posts: 42

its ds

man im so sick of that perk i understand its needed for tunneling but when the suv has done a gen or even been fully healed it should go deactivate

• Dizzy1096
    Dizzy1096 Member Posts: 918

He's right literally every time and I mean EVERY TIME I pick a low-mid tier killer to try and have "fun" I get the toxic click, click, tbag tbag, chase me chase me survivors. Always with the same characters/cosmetics thinking they're original when they're just as sad as the last idiot that tried to imitate whichever moron they saw on youtube like ochido, noob3 or ayrun.

Then these people cry when you use killers that can end their BS quickly. Hmm I wonder why.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

Well then either you're getting extremely unlucky, or I'm getting extremely lucky as I rarely experience this with Clown

• LeatherFeather
    LeatherFeather Member Posts: 53

DS was nerfed many times, and still require many conditions to be fulfilled, At the point, they just can add infinity number of requirements it wont make a diffrence