Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Could high rank killer players

indieeden7
indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

Please stop tunnelling with high tier killers when there are still 3 or 4 gens to do? I'm just trying to have a fun match where I can do literally anything before I die, thanks.

Comments

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Your title is misleading because there are killers from literally all ranks that they do that. Quick side note, because you tell them not to, that doesn't mean they will. They play to either ruin your game or straight up win, so you can't reason with it can you?

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

I have two opinions on this post

First one is you're meant to be killed the killer is just doing their job

But

As a rank 1 Wraith main I think I've only ever camped and tunneled a handful of times, including my first game I ever played in DBD. I'll never understand people who do it with Nurse or Spirit, etc. But each to their own, pressure is hard at a high level even as a strong killer.

• Hyd
    Hyd Member Posts: 379

I mean...look, getting tunneled sucks, but, strategically, in some situations, it can be the best option. The killer has a job to do, to kill you, and yours is to not get caught. However those goals are achieved is fair game. This is a multiplayer game with winners and losers so, one side's "fun" and "enjoyment" is almost always going to come at the cost of the other side's, in some form.

I can't count the number of times I've let certain survivors go - ones I had the opportunity to tunnel and possibly eliminate early in the game - only to have them be the most problematic S-tier hero of the team later in the trial. Removing any 1 player early in the game is a serious blow to the survivor's chances of escape, but if you're lucky enough to nab the hero of the team, that's even better.