Which killer do you dislike the most?

WishIcouldmain
WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

So I'll name the killers I've heard comaplained the most. And the rest for other. Personally Spirit I don't like her at least other killers I know what they're doing, but what about you?

Which killer do you dislike the most? 88 votes

Spirit
20%
TapeKnotMrPenguinFilthyQuentinGhost_Face_Maine_j2007FobboYordsBrequeNoOneKnowsNovaWishIcouldmainQwQwMy_AespaKirkyladKarao_KeIWasLeft2DieTheArbiterGeneratorPSP 18 votes
Hag
20%
White_OwlBlazelskiCornpopers_EvanHex_JakyeCornHubTatariuAwkward_FiendglitchboibubbabrothaCheeseAntonGannTMDoritoHeadBasementDwellerTurtleSushiTVDistortedDreamVenusaBigbubbaboisandXIII 18 votes
Pyramidhead
1%
Zesty 1 vote
Freddy
17%
Mister_xDAven_FallenpichumudkipRoboMojotenoresaxThicc_Boi_MyersTheFireVVolfVeckmanlupo_grigiopepeisticAnniehere[Deleted User]GuiltiiJayaNickash13 15 votes
Deathslinger
4%
notstarboardBigbubbabam270Hex_Saltfatbabyslayer 4 votes
Doctor
10%
TaigaDr_LoomisHero_awesomeAggressiveFTWRixxersSOMENINJANAMEExarswager21horrortale_sans1 9 votes
Bubba
4%
AdelooAzxx93JimboMasonVolfgang57 4 votes
Twins
4%
kinboostedsurvivormainClownIsUnderratedAfton753 4 votes
Nurse
5%
BossMementoMori_MassacreMadLordJackKA149108Sterben_the_Reaper 5 votes
Others(Name)
11%
GibberishSeiko300Dimekmusstang62GeneralVPlantCollectorBitingSeaRK67RyRapsYTkillz4fun 10 votes

Comments

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Spirit

I dislike playing against Spirit the most.

• SOMENINJANAME
    SOMENINJANAME Member Posts: 294
    Doctor

With Doctor, I feel hopeless because I know that I won't be able to stay hidden for long. Also Spirit.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,796
    Deathslinger

I hate everything about him. Zoning, deep wounds, his stupid sneer whenever he hits you, his unreasonably quiet unique TR that makes him more stealthy than he should be, his cheesy Mori (oh wow, the gun finally kills people!), etc. His DLC was the one that brought breakable walls too, which is a pretty dumb and unnecessary mechanic in my opinion.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Hag

I crouch to a hooked survivor, but by the time I unhook them the hag is on her way back so I just gotta hope she chases me. On the flip side if she doesn't come back the unhooked person usually starts setting of her traps and she comes back.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited March 2021
    Others(Name)

Plague 🤢 🤮

Disgusting character both figuratively and literally on multiple levels. Not broken- (pun?) just completely unfun both to play as and against.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866
    Hag

This killer is so annoying to play as and against. It’s just so boring that I’d rather play any other killer.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    Twins

If you hate slugging and camping then you're gonna hate the Twins, nothing about these two scream fear to me when I'm going against them. Gotta loved being slugged by Victor, and then being camped by Charlotte.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited March 2021
    Hag

I love playing as her, but she's awful to play against. She's too good at camping, with very few "counters" that honestly suck (flashlights which lasts a few seconds and freaking crouching).

They should rework her to give more workarounds for survivors (like traps triggering only on running survivors and the ability to destroy traps without a flashlight) and make her traps more usable in chases/less abusable by SWF (like traps not being consumed unless the killer teleports to them, so they are more likely to activate during a chase, when you need them more)

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759
    Bubba

Although the twins are pretty bad, I still hate bubba more because I see him more often

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
    Hag

The bane of my existence.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425
    Spirit

If I could vote for more I'd put Hag as well, once she sets up her trap web there's not too much you can do as far as I know. Flash lights run out (if you're lucky to have one) and if someone tries to set them off she can just TP and switch targets. Not to mention the pain that is trying to unhook anyone; even if you don't set off the trap, while your squat shuffling away she has ample time to return since you're so slow. Your best bet is hope you're on a big map, hope they don't protect one area in particular (basically hope they're a bad hag because a good one won't leave the set up/web from my understanding), Hope they're across the map, hope you have something to tell when she's across the map, and then set off her traps. She's just inherently campy and strong when she is doing it and can force a 3 gen relatively easily if they commit to it.

Hag only has decent "counter-play" if the Hag player says so (they're a bad Hag) or you get lucky. Unless its like, swf seal team six all 4 survivors run trough all her traps at the same time scenarios (not common). The only thing slightly holding her back is gen speeds and that most people don't want to play/learn her. As far as I know at least, if someone has a consistent solution I'm more than open to hearing it out.

Of course Freddy as well, he just has too many abilities and put you to sleep for free and on hit. But we all pretty much know almost everyone hates playing against Freddy.

Same with Spirit, we all know most people don't like facing her. In essence its playing Survivor blindfolded since you never know where she is or where she's going next or what she's doing. Is she camping or phasing? Is she going to this side of the map or that side? Oh I'm injured, guess I just lose. If the player is at least decent then Spirit will do Spirit things.

Tl;dr Top 3: Spirit, Freddy, Hag imo.

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 517
    Others(Name)

Ghostface drives me crazy just because breaking him out of stealth seems to be constantly broken in some weird way. Would love playing against him otherwise

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,581
    Others(Name)

Ghostface.

His reveal mechanic is... frustrating.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Nurse

Really strong, little counterplay, gets loads of free passes because of her skill floor but everyone ignores the fact that a meh nurse will easily 4k most trials.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,496
    Spirit

Only funny thing about going against a Spirit is when they do their "mindgame" of standing still at a loop but you have spinechill so you know they are just standing still

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Hag

The Hag. She is both annoying to play as and go against.

• Hex_Salt
    Hex_Salt Member Posts: 443
    Deathslinger

Deathslinger, not saying he's difficult just boring boring boring

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    edited March 2021
    Spirit

Spirit. She just shuts down a team early on so quickly that it's pretty discouraging and frustrating. I misty take issue with the try hard players.

Freddy I mostly get annoyed how quickly you fall asleep. It feels like most of the time I wake up and get to a gen to be almost halfway asleep again anyways

• boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399
    Twins

Playing against the Twins is the least fun I have ever had in DBD.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    Others(Name)

I'm not a fan of going up against Shape. I dont think he's overpowered or anything (he's actually kind of underpowered), its just aggravating because no other Killer power really directly punishes you for -other players- playing badly like his does.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    Others(Name)

Oni has a startup animation when he actives his super mode, and his instadown attack has a long windup.

Shape just turns the corner, sees you for 0.2 miliseconds and then you are downed because somebody else already fed him up to 99%.

• RyRapsYT
    RyRapsYT Member Posts: 299
    Others(Name)

Plague. She looks disgusting and her power is gross/

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Freddy

IF they have slow down add ons i just want to quit.

if they dont then i dont even mind him so much, though i still feel like he has a bit too much in his basekit. Stealth, Tracking, Map Pressure, Chase Ability and a guaranteed BT evasion - all that for a vast majority of the game, given how easy it is to fall asleep.

but yeah if no slowdown add ons are present ill give it to Spirit.

Stridor is an obvious reason here, but i also really despise her passive phasing. its so dumb when she walks in one direction, turns around and goes after you and you miss exactly that turn around cause the entity said "haha, screw you, she's passively phasing now" ._.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Hag

Hag. Just Hag. Turn a corner? Hag. Use a pallet? Hag. Unhook a survivor? Hag.

Go into the killer shack? Oops, ALL HAG!

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019
    Doctor

doctor just gives me a headache and i can never feel safe when working on a gen. he has so many bizarre builds

• BitingSea
    BitingSea Member Posts: 332
    Others(Name)

A very hard pick between Bubba or Huntress, I genuinely hate going against them and get tempted to just slam my face into gens

• RK67
    RK67 Member Posts: 101
    Others(Name)

Huntress and doctor for me.

• SOMENINJANAME
    Doctor

Yeah. I love Freddy, but I think they could add 15 seconds to the Sleep timer.

• IWasLeft2Die
    Spirit

Yeah survivors full asleep too fast that it feels kinda pointless to bother waking up. I'm more into adding 30 seconds personally.

• SOMENINJANAME
    Doctor

Yeah, it wouldn't hurt his bottom line. And then people wouldn't loathe him quite as much lol.

• IWasLeft2Die
    Spirit

Yeah I agree. In general I think killers aren't favored as much and need buffs (not all of them but most of them). What I want for killers is to ideally be fun for both sides whereas freddy right now I can totally understand not having fun against him and a number of other killers

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Freddy

For me, it seems like Freddy has a hitbox that covers the size of Rotten Fields. And also seems like every single Freddy runs the same build which is annoying but understandable.

But other than Freddy, Ghostface is annoying because his reveal/stalk is still broken despite him being out for over a year now.

I understand why people hate Spirit but she's somewhat fun to go against and honestly adds fear to the game.

• Dimek
    Dimek Member Posts: 286
    edited March 2021
    Others(Name)

Trapper or my teammates