I need to rant.

Options
Botiz
Botiz Member Posts: 483

Second game back on since the servers came back up for Steam and already i'm getting ######### from survivors.

I watched back the VOD of the streamer who was in the game, and the same person who complained in the screenshot above about me proxy camping didn't complain about that once in the game at all but instead complained about me "tunnelling" when i'd hooked the streamer then came back for the other person because she was healing nearby and I had Nurse's.

I could be running the most sweaty Spirit build with Stridor and Gen Defence perks, with Mother Daughter Ring and Amulet and trying as hard as I possibly could to win, but I was just playing Blight with some speed add-ons and zero gen defence at all. No matter what you do or how fair you play, you'll still get someone complaining.

I just needed to rant because I never seem to experience this when I play survivor, only when I play killer do I get all sorts of complaints about how I played the match and it's super frustrating when there's literal evidence to suggest I didn't do what i'm accused of doing.

Comments

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,447
    Options

it's okay man, when I play killer I go for streamers right of the bat. I know it may seem mean but I'm not playing the game to entertain someone else's stream and most of the time streamers play as toxic as possible. (not all of them but most that I've seen.) and I've taken a lot of crap for it.

Then they go off on you for being toxic tunneling but it's okay for them to do whatever they want. Also don't take anything anyone says in endgame chat seriously. the people who attack are only trying to wind people up.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,126
    edited March 2021
    Options

Its 1v4. Of course the 4 will outweigh esp if they are PC and can talk all the crap they want.

Just ignore and move on.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Just turn off chat and move on

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    Options

Just type " Aww thank you" then "GG :)" pisses them off more because they want the argument. Plus it's always fun watching them then argue with themselves while you sit back and laugh at them 😂

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    Options

Don't give these people the reaction they're trying to get out of you. They've obviously lost and feel the need to talk down on somebody else to justify it.

Best thing you can do is continue to play who you want, how you want, whenever you want because after all, the game wouldn't be here in the first place without killers.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

Don't even know why can't people restrain themselves for talking sh no matter what others do. Either say something nice or just shut up.

What is the point really? You won't change anything with that attitude. There is nothing to be gained.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480
    Options

I don't know if you're in need of ranting because you're stressed over this, but... if you are, then why?

If you literally didn't do what they accuse you of, or you did but they gave you a hell of a reason to do it (think: tunneling somebody after they obviously try to use their DS on you in an extremely obnoxious way) then you have 0 reason to actually care what they think.

Just have a good laugh instead.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    Options

Those people who like to belittle you for how you play just like doing it cause they never got enough attention in their lives, jokes aside they're mad cause bad.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    Options

Nice I like your style. Myn't try that one myself sometime lol.

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658
    Options

Whenever I get messages I just turn it into something kinky.

"God youre so awful"

"Mmmmm call me trash"

"You're literal trash"

"Now spit in my mouth"

It's confusing for them.

• tomas11403
    tomas11403 Member Posts: 121
    Options

What it's important to realize is that: A) people talking ######### are usually just mad, what they say is either exaggerated or untrue. B) Even if you were camping, who tf cares. It's a game, if you want to secure struggle to get the win, you do that. It's really not worth your time to get stressed or upset over people who are getting annoyed like this, just don't worry about them :)

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019
    Options

type something like "Hmm, i wonder if can live with that" "Yes i can" and itll immediately make them feel worse. but fr i get a lot of these tooand seeing harassment thrown at my face pisses me off